I Do Not Want A Bachelor Party

Hello, I just got proposed to on Friday (Nov. 2) and said yes. I have always been a bit scared of getting married, but I have found the perfect guy and know that I want to spend the rest of my life with him. We have known each other for five years, been a couple for a little over a year, and been living together for about six months now.

My first question is, how unproper is it to not have bachelor/bachelorette parties? And how do you politely, but sternly make that known? We have both agreed wholeheartedly that we do not want them. We are actually saving ourselves for each other (including nudity/seeing nudity). I have also heard that a lot of people never make it to their wedding because of arguments after the parties that can leave emotional scars. To me, a bachelor or bachelorette party is like Temptation Island. Why risk it? I am very trusting of my guy and am not worried about him cheating or anything, but do I really want him to remember his last single night as "one of the best nights of his life". Is that not what a marriage is for? I do not want him to associate being without me with hot naked women. And the same the other way around. I would feel ashamed seeing naked men. I read a post where someone said she kept wondering who was the stripper when her friends took her out. To me, personally, I can not imagine that. Imagining someone other than my guy naked is sad to me. It makes me feel sick inside. There any many other reasons involved, also.

Sorry for posting this twice, but I felt my first subject was not letting everyone answer.
Posted by Melissa; updated 11/07/01

Lighten up Melissa! It`s not like you have to sleep with the guy stripper or anything. Chances are that he`s just saying he doesn`t want his own party to just avoid an argument anyway. Then he`ll go and do his thing.

You are only missing out honey! Again, lighten up!
Posted by Joan; updated 11/08/01

Hello let me clarify things first of all. As an ex-male stripper who retired 4 years ago, but did it for over 11 years and has his share of experience of batchelorette parties...these things only get as wild as the audience dictates.

It does not have to be an absolutely wild night. (Of course for the man, his party generally gets a little crazier being that we are talking about men here and naked girls!)

But ladies, if you want a wild night, that`s fine, specify this when booking the dancer with the agency and they will send you a freaky, freaky guy! If you are more into the watching, but not getting too up close and personal specify that too and they will send someone appropriate. (At least if it is a good agency....generally if they say they go from mild to wild upon YOUR choice, then I`d go with them)

If you really are so anti doing this,then please for the strippers sake at least, make sure it doesn`t happen.

Nothing is worse than when we show up and the party is just horrible because it should have never happened. Believe me we would much rather be at a bachelorette party where girls are jumping on us and having a wild, fun time...rather than dancing for a girl who is trying to hide.
Posted by Andy; updated 11/08/01

Melissa, how old are you? You never specified this.

And how old is your man?

"We are saving nudity/seeing nudity for each other!"

Are you serious? You have never even seen him naked yet and you are taking the risk of marrying him.

Let me tell you a quick story only because I want to help. My sister is the old-fashioned type like you and married a man without ever having sex with him first.

It turned out that he was a total dud in bed. Not even that he was just anxious and got over it, but that he was downright horrible and after 3 miserable years together they eventually got divorced because how upset it made them.

The way I see it, you have to sample it first before you commit to it!
Posted by Maria Rodriguez; updated 11/08/01

Thanks for all of the comments so far. I was particulary interested in the ex-stripper`s post that said, "we would much rather be at a bachelorette party where girls are jumping on us and having a wild, fun time...rather than dancing for a girl who is trying to hide". I guarantee that hiding girl would be me.

As to Maria`s post:

"Melissa, how old are you? And how old is your man?"

I am 19 and he is 25. (When we marry, I will be 20 and he 26)

"`We are saving nudity/seeing nudity for each other!` Are you serious?"

Yes, unless you count drawings in science books ;-).
He has seen some nudity in movies, also.

"You have never even seen him naked yet and you are taking the risk of marrying him."
Absolutely. I have been in love with him for five years. It has never been about sex and it never will be. A risk? Not at all. If he is not good in bed, then it will only be as disappointing to me as if he can not bake. Although, we are so perfect for each other that I do not see how making love will be any less magical and special than anything else we do together. We have both been abstinent for all of our lives. If we are uncomfortable in bed, then I do not feel like I will be miserable because I need the gratification.

I am sorry about your sister, but if sex was the only factor in their divorce, then I really doubt it was meant to be.

"The way I see it, you have to sample it first before you commit to it!"
I have sampled all that is important to me. I know that he is kind and loving. I know that he is intelligent. I know that he cares about me and about us. I know that we are in love. And if you wonder, he is a marvelous kisser!
Posted by Melissa; updated 11/08/01

Melissa,
I have read all of your postings and the ones that people have written back to you. I think that you are doing the right thing by not having those kind of parties. I am also engaged and i think that it is awesome that you and your man have waited. You really don`t come across many people who have that kind of self control.
It really sounds like neither one of you would have fun nor be comfortable with a party like that. I understand because i am getting married in april and we have decided the same thing. It wasn`t even a question, really. We just both knew that it wasn`t anything we needed. There is no point in sticking yourself in a situation that you could be tempted in, for either one of you.
So what i am doing is i am having a longera(sorry about the spelling)party with all of my girlfriends and my dad is throwing him a party with the guys , his friends and the guys from our church, and they are all giving him gifts like tools and just guy stuff, electronics, that kind of thing. So that`s an idea if you need one. Email me back
Kelly
Kj981@hotmail.com
Posted by kelly; updated 11/08/01

Hi , this is Andy, the ex-stripper.

I was amused by your reply. So I just had to write back. Hey if you are indeed the type that is going to hide, that`s cool. Stay hidden. Tell your friends that if they want a stripper so bad they should hire one for themselves, videotape it, and then show it to you (or not, whatever)

As for never having seen a real-live naked man...definitely don`t hire one of us...because you will be utterly shocked at what you see! Then you may never want to be with a "regular" man again.
I am not trying to sound full of myself. But strippers need to be in tip top shape to work.

If your friends want to hire a stripper for their own fun, I`m retired, my wife prefers it that way, but I can recommend someone for you.

Andy
Posted by Andy; updated 11/11/01

Melissa,
First off, let me congratulate you on your upcoming big day. I am 19 and I have already been intimate with my man. He is the only male body I`ve seen naked. I would be so embarrassed to see another man naked! Why? I don`t know! But if something makes me uncomfortable I am not going to subject myself to it! I will do what is right for ME. Maria Rodriguez will do what is right for HER. I suggest you do what is right for YOU!
Ask your friends to throw you a party that makes you comfortable. The party is about you. Watch movies and pig out! I hope everything works out for you. Good-luck!
Posted by Rosalinda; updated 11/12/01

Congrats on the wedding. It`s funny that the stripper assumption is still made when referring to a bachelor/bachelorette party. It`s not necessarily commonplace any longer. My fiance and I are going out separately for a burger and drinks with our respective friends, then meeting up for bowling and beer. Try something like that (sans beer since you`re 19).
Posted by Kim; updated 01/06/02

Hey,
You say you don`t want your friends to hire you a stripper and thats cool if that`s not your thing. Turns out that I didn`t want one either. My man had one, but I still wasn`t into it. BUT GUESS WHAT...my friends went and did it anyway. AND GUESS WHAT it was a total blast! I mean, no sweat. He`s the one who got naked anyways. Well, kept a thong on. Actually fooled us all by coming by as a utility worker. So, don`t sweat it. It`s actually really alot of fun and he let me smack his ass too and we took tons of pics!
Liz
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 01/07/02

Mellissa
OK, it seems to me that the majority of replies that you have gotten have not been very encouraging. So, let me congratulate you (and your guy)! The fact that you two have waited is awesome!! I can`t belive that someone told you that they can`t belive that you are marrying him without even having seem him naked - HOW RUDE!! I mean, yeah sex is an important part of marriage, but HELLO, it`s not everything. Take a survey of married people you know and see how often they even have sex. And, the way I look at it is this - if you really love someone, the sex will be great. How could it not be? You two will get to experience something wonderful. Together. For the very first time. HOW AWESOME!!
I, too, am engaged. And I, like you, do not want a stripper at my bachelorette party. There are plenty of other things to do. Have a "sleepover" and reminisce (sp?) with your friends, go out to eat, go on a weekend trip (to a spa if you can afford it!), or do something else fun. And as for the person that said your guy is just saying that he doesn`t want a stripper b/c he wants to avoid an argument, get a life! Not every man is interested in seeing someone other than his future wife dance around naked, shoving her ******* in his face. Believe it or not, some guys are not perverts.
Melissa, stay strong and stick to your decision!!
Posted by Shannon; updated 01/30/02

Melissa,I think it`s good your ashamed to see a man naked I personally think it`s wrong to watch a stripper. I wouldn`t have a party like that.If my friends happened to throw a surprize party with a male stripper I would have to tell them no. I think you made a great decision.I would be proud of myself for that one! GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF P.S I don`t think you need to lighten up
Posted by private; updated 02/03/02

Melissa-congratulations on your wedding and let me tell you this-YOU GO!!!! I can`t believe some of the initial replies you got telling you to "lighten up". From the bottom of my heart,I can tell you that you are making the right choice. And Maria,HELLO? NOBODY marries for sex! Sex is an acessory and not the backbone of marriage! Melissa,good luck.:) Nudity is a sacred thing and I may be old-fashioned but I firmly believe that nudity is ONLY meant for the husband & wife. There are exceptions,such as if you marry a second time,but otherwise,nudity is NOT something to play around with. When I get married,I would love to have a co-ed party WITH my wife-to be so all of us can have fun. Or,a single sex party,but NO strippers. No drinking either.It sounds so stupid. Going raving mad before the marriage is like saying that this is the last time you can have fun.NOT SO!! If you love your spouse,marriage is FUN. The people who keep defending these parties have probably never experienced the thrill of true love.
Posted by A Guy; updated 03/06/02

Mellissa,
After reading some of the responses you`ve received, I had to reply. I agree with you about not having a stripper at a bachelorette/bachelor party. I have no interest in seeing anyone naked except my fiance. My cousin had a stripper at her bachelorette party, and I chose not to go, just for that reason, even though she and I are very close. We both want to have a bachelorette/bachelor party and the drinking part if fine with me, but if you still that interested in seeing others naked, then why get married, ? Hold off on the wedding and finish sowing those wild oats. That may not make sense to other people, but it makes perfect sense to us. Anyway, just as an idea, my fiance wants to go camping with guys and I`d like to go out first, and then have the girls over for the night, while the guys are camping. Don`t let anyone make you think your views on this matter are out of the ordinary, there are plenty of us out here with the same opinion.
Posted by Amie; updated 03/17/02

When my husband and I got married we had a cellar party instead of a bachelor and hen`s night. He had a couple of hassles from the guys at work to have a bachelor party but generally people were good about it. It turned out to be a really good night.
Posted by Anita; updated 03/21/02

My fiance and I didn`t even discuss having bachelor/bachelorette parties, because we both agree that it`s such a ridiculous idea.
I don`t want him seeing naked women ever, much less -because- we`re getting married. Why jeopardize your relationship because of adult peer pressure. Hah. If you must have the opportunity to have sex with someone else right before your wedding, you obviously aren`t ready to get married. Some people don`t view cheating on your partner before you`re married as "that bad", but I do.
And to the woman who had the story about the lady and her husband getting a divorce because they were so miserable because he was such a bad lover - that`s a crock of shit. Oh, and what is she going to do if he is a bad lover, say "Man, you suck in bed, now I don`t love you and can`t be with you". And if you were with a man and you were planning to get married, and then he had sex with you and called it off because you were a bad lover, you`d think he was a prick.
Melissa, if you don`t want to have one, screw anybody that pressures you into it. They obviously don`t care about your relationship.
Posted by Jessica; updated 05/18/02

I think thats your day to do a million things with the girls
So if the strippers are not the thing cool,there`s nothing worse then having someone there who doesnt enjoy it
You sound very young & come on your man most likely has seen a naked women....................dont be fooled
Posted by leti; updated 06/30/02

I think that the idea of strippers the night before you and your husband get married is EXTREMELY dated...I wouldn`t want to marry a man that would want to go and see naked women. Nor would he want me to see naked men. Strippers are CHEEZY. I am getting a big group of girls and we are going out for a nice dinner and dancing and he is playing golf with his buds.
Good luck and have a good time
Posted by Karen; updated 07/23/02

These parties do not have to be cheesey...if you visit our site at bachelorettepartyfun.com, you will find various different free resources for your party! I hope it is helpful.

Regards,

Alan

Visit our page for more info: Bachelorette Party Fun
Posted by Alan; updated 07/24/02

Don`t let him have a bachelor party. I repeatedly asked for no strippers at my husbands and the guys didn`t listen to me. They had him handcuffed on stage, rubbed body paint all over them and then rubbed it on him and had him in the back room. I`ve only been married for two months and it has been hell and I have cried mulitple days over what happened that I do not know of. If you don`t feel comfortable with it...demand that it does not happen. You will be better off in the long run. Good luck and hope you have a better first couple of months of marriage than I did.
Posted by Diane; updated 10/10/02

I hear what you are saying but it is fun to follow tradition and have a party, even if you both have one together. I just went to Vegas for a joint bachelor and bachelorette party and it was great. Go to our site at http://www.BacheloretePartyFun.com for more ideas. I hope this is helpful.

Posted by Alan; updated 10/10/02

Hi Melissa,

Congratualtions. I was engaged in August 2002. Both my fiance and I have discussed having no parties. I`d rather have a small gathering to spend time with my friends doing whatever I want to do rather than what others may feel I want to do. Who cares about a stripper. It`s for some ladies and than not for others. Do what you want and don`t listen to anyone.
Posted by Dori; updated 10/11/02

My fiance and I did not have a bachelor/bachelorette party. I went out with a bunch of friends from work and had drinks, and I was only 20. It was so much fun. We didn`t need strippers. Just make your wishes known to your friends. There is much you can do instead of a stripper. Good luck and have fun!
Posted by Candice; updated 10/12/02

Melissa-
You don`t care about sex, right? So why not just be friends? If sex means nothing more to you than baking cookies, why not just hang out and bake them together? Get real.
Posted by Get a Grip; updated 12/09/02

Hey girl! My husband and I did not have a big party. I talked with him and told him how I felt about having strippers, and he totally understood. We just hung out with our friends and had a great time. Congratulations and good luck!
Posted by Lindsey; updated 12/11/02

The most important thing is a bachelor and bachelorette party does not have to be cheesy. Both have fun and go to bars. Even have the party together!

Regards,

Alan

Http://www.Bridesmaid101.com
Http://www.BacheloretteParty4Amy.com
Http://www.EroticTreats.com
Http://www.BachelorettePartyFun.com
Http://www.BachelorPartyFun.com

Posted by Alan; updated 12/12/02

That is WONDERFUL that you guys are saving yourselves don`t let these people tell you any different! Me and my fiance decided not to have those parties too. Not that we are saving ourselves though we both wished we would have, but we just think it`s wrong to look at someone else right before we get married. It`s a stupid tradition and maybe more people like us will make it not so traditional. Good luck and congrats! God bless you too and I hope you guys have a long and beautiful relationship.
Tanya
Posted by Tanya; updated 12/30/02

Hi Melissa, I am soooooo glad to hear of someone else who feels that this tradition of having strippers before you get married is STUPID!! Why would you celebrate marriage by having sex or partying with naked women all night??? This is an absolutely horrendous ritual that needs to STOP! Why do people celebrate love with sex and promiscuity? If you need to be with naked women (and play with them) then maybe that person is just not ready to be married. I am getting married in a couple of months and have told my fiance that having strippers or going to a strip joint is out of the question. Luckily he agreed or I would not have married him. What we both decided is to have one pre marital party to celebrate our life with both my friends and his. I wish more women like you would stand their ground with these bachelor parties. I was elated when I read your e-mail. It is so rare to hear this type of view. I hope you have started a new custom! Happiness to the both of you. I wish ALL couples would feel the way you both do. Stay old-fashined FOREVER!! Larisa
Posted by Larisa; updated 01/06/03

Hi Melissa,

My situation is similar. I am 24 and my husband is 26. We were married last year and had no bachelor party for the exact same reasons. Of course he did not agree 100% but did it b/c of me. HOWEVER, his sister is getting married and his dad is nagging him about going to the bachelor party! We are both in the wedding. I did a lot of work for her shower. She even bragged on me about how I was "running things" at her shower. I believe in family a lot and want to help her and her husband as they start their marriage. But bachelor/bachelorette parties are not for me. I don`t want to see some naked man other than my husband.. And I don`t want my husband to see a naked woman other than me.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/21/03

Wow, that`s all I can say. It seems that many people think that bachelor/bachelorette parties are all about naked people. And having sex with them? Puh-lease.

First of all, strippers don`t have to be a part of any party. But personally, it`s fine with me either way. My fiancé knows that he is more than welcome to have a bachelor party if he likes. Stripper, no problem. He certainly isn`t going to have sex with them, I know that. He wouldn`t be marrying me if he hadn`t already given up having sex with everyone but me.

My policy is, he can work up his appetite any way he likes - as long as he comes home for dinner. I trust him more than anyone, and I think that trust is what some of you seem to be lacking. You shouldn`t be marrying these people if you don`t trust them to do the right thing.
Posted by Janine; updated 01/22/03

Totally in supoort of you, girl! I`m 21 and my fiance is 28. We`ve been together (and having sex) for over three years. We both had a lot of experience sexually before we got together. I have found THE ONE MAN that I love and want to see naked or even think about in a sexual way. I would be very disturbed by having some strange half-naked man wiggling in front of me. My fiance & I share our views on this one. He honestly feels the same way that I do. I know he`s not just feeding me a line because we`ve been open and honest friends for years. He`s my best friend and we talk about EVERYTHING. Tthat`s how REAL relationships last.

For my bachelorette party, we`re having a lingerie & slumber party and baking cookies and other stuff we used to do when we were younger, like 3am runs to QT for capuccino.

For Eric`s bachelor party, the guys are going to hit some arcades (he`s addicted to video games) and have some beer and maybe go see a movie.
Posted by Alaina; updated 01/23/03

Melissa, congratulations for saving yourself before you are married. I commend you on that. I believe there should be no bachelor/bachelorette paties at all. A guy or girl can have one of those parties, but just make sure there isn`t no strippers involved. I told my boyfriend that if we ever get married ( I`ve been going out with him for a while) I do not want him to have strippers at his party. He said "baby I don`t want those" I thought that was odd, because I figured that men loved a bachelor party with strippers. In todays world, men have bachelor parties tailored to favorite activity to do, so I know where my b/f will be doing. (playing video games all night with his boys. I also told him that if he loved me and respected me, then he wouldn`t have strippers at his party. I commend all of you for believing in what is right.
Posted by Rei; updated 06/18/03

I think that people have a bad impression of what bachelor(ette) parties are since they don`t have to be anything. You can easily go to a nice dinner with your friends and he can go out golfing or a bar with his friends without any exotic entertainment or flirting. It is important to trust your soon to be spouse and also talk it over so there is no fighting between the 2 of you! I hope this is helpful and that you have a great time and a great wedding!

Regards,

Alan
Www.BachelorettePartyFun.com
Www.BachelorPartyFun.com

Posted by Alan; updated 06/18/03

Melissa
I completely agree with you about the strippers. I am getting married in couple of months. I don`t mind having the parties but I won`t have strippers. I find the idea completely disgusting and repulsive and I will refuse to participate with some nasty man trying to rub himself all over me. Stick to you guns, If you don`t want to do it, don`t!
Posted by Melissa; updated 06/18/03

I don`t want any naked men at my party either so what I did is I told my friends what I wanted to do for my party and they had no choice but to agree, I am after all the bride. I told my fiance he could do whatever he wanted but that it would not be okay with me if he had any physical contact with another person (including a lap dance). You can`t control what someone else does, hopefully his wishes match respecting yours and then his decision for what he does will keep your feelings in mind. I also did tell the best man`s fiancee who is a friend of mine that it was not okay with me for him to have the physical contact with another person and she told her fiance, the best man. Like I said, you can`t tell him what to do but you can voice if something will bother you so he at least makes an informed choice. Don`t spend too much energy on this, it`s worthless, you have plenty of plans to deal with, this is just one day out of your life, this bachelorette/bachelor thing, tell him your fears and have him discuss it with the best man. By the way, be firm of how you feel even if it`s "uncool" or not along the way of thinking of the people who write back to you on this message board...it`s listening to others and acting on the opinions of others that make us untrue to ourselves and lead to frustration later on. Be honest of how you feel, analyze the feeling, why it`s happening and voice it to him. Discuss the possibility of what he will do if he is surprised by a stripper. In my opinion, being that I am good friends with a couple of ex-strippers, (they are really just working, not interested in your man at all, they are only there because they got paid to be there). Have your man, hand the girl a hundred bucks as a tip and have the best man pay her the full amount, then give the poor girl a break and tell her she has the day off, and can leave. Believe you me, as long as she gets paid and tipped, she`ll welcome the opportunity to bail to her next party! Then move on, if he chooses to have a stripper inspite of how you feel, then you need to pay attention to the fact that he does not care much about your feelings, and that`s a much bigger problem......hope this helps,
Posted by jenna; updated 06/18/03

This is for Janine, being that I am friends with ex-strippers, I hate to tell you this but I can`t not say it. Most strippers do not have sex at their gigs because as I stated earlier they are doing this because it pays well, there`s a good market for it, it`s legal, and they only work for a few hours a week, and have tons of self-confidence. On the other hand, there are quite a few female strippers who "go the extra mile." My two girlfriends who stripped for 8 years, said they would allow their husbands to go to strip joints (which is what they did) but not to have strippers in a private setting at their bachelor parties! Hipocrites? Not really. They said that (and they would know better than those of us not in the industry) that there were quite a few girls who did have sex at their gigs, they would say "any guys could ...." (provide oral sex to the girls) for 10 dollars and that any guy present could have sex with them for fifty dollars. Because of this my friends refused to do bachelor parties, they said that so many girls do have sex that when they tried doing the bachelor parties they could not avoid being offered money for sex and had to stop doing it in fear of being raped by a drunken group. Also, even if they don`t have sex, they do collect bills of your man`s penis with their mouths and strip him down to his underwear, and that `s a common one, nothing unusual. If you are okay with this, good for you, but for girls who aren`t they can`t fool themselves thinking the bachelor party stripper is a "view only" type of thing. It is very interactive. Ther is touching, please even bellydancers at barmitzvahs touch people with their veils....anyone who thinks a stripper won`t touch the client in a much more x-rated way is blinding themselves, if you don`t agree talk to a few strippers, they know. Yes, your husband might come for dinner, but while working his appetite, he might be grabbing a few appetizers, it`s up to you if that`s okay with you. The key is to have open communication with your partner and hopefully come to an agreement.
Posted by jenna; updated 06/18/03

Thanks for clearing that up, Jane! Is good to know that what a lot of us might think are just silly fears are actually true.
Posted by MM; updated 06/18/03

Men see naked women all the time anyway. Everywhere. On t.v., in movies, and in the porn magazine collection they have stashed away in their closet.
Posted by Layla; updated 06/18/03

Layla, as was clearly pointed out above it is not the "seeing" part that most of the women are woried about.

I also think you can trust your fiance as much as you want, but you can not trust all of his friends and with enough alcohol. . .
Posted by MM; updated 06/18/03

There are many things you all can do to have a great time without strippers. There is nothing to be said about having to have a "Racey" last night out! You can just as easily make a pact to have a joint party together with both bachelors and bachelorettes and go to a bar or on a trip without any dancers or cheating! It is important to drop the stereotype that bachelor and bachelorette parties are always "nasty". Take a look at our entertainment ideas and location ideas pages for other selections to have fun all together.

Regards,

Alan
Www.BachelorettePartyFun.com
Www.BachelorPartyFun.com

Posted by Alan; updated 06/18/03

Okay Alan, enough with your site! just teasing! Alan is right girls. I actually bought the cutest mini veil from them. For my party I am going to a Brazilian restaurant with brazilian dancers (girls) though we`ll get no sexual gratification from this it will be very fun and lively. We`re then going bar-hopping and we are also having a lingerie (one size fits-all) exchange where each girl must bring a gift-wrapped piece of cheezy lingerie...we`re then raffling them off! Everyone gets a mission they pick out of a jar that they must accomplish by the end of the night...things like "ask a stranger about his/her sex life" "take a shot with a group of people" "dance with a nerdy guy"...dumb things that seem hilarious with enough drinks. No naked guys, but with a good group of friends it is starting to sound like so much fun the guys are starting to tell my man they`d rather go out to my bachelorette party than his bachelor party which consists of boating and jet skiing out to Catalina Island and bar hopping there..(no strip joints have been built there right?)...he`s starting to say he would rather come to my party too....anyway....let`s just have fun and congratulations to all of you.
Posted by jenna; updated 06/19/03

Thanks Jenna,

See you can have fun and not have the bachelorette and bachelor party be about hooking up. You can also get great ideas from Bridesmaid101.com and BacheloretteParty4Amy.com. It is just about having fun with friends...at least it should be!

Regards,

Alan

Posted by Alan; updated 06/19/03

I dont get it ? Are you not having sex for religious reasons? If so then why do you live together? What are you waiting for? A piece of paper? Since you are so sure he is the one why not have sex? Anyways Im not hip on the bachelor party thing either, female strippers are discusting and will do just about anything extra for the right price and I do know this. Male strippers are harmless its such a double standard. And no I am not a stripper but have many guy friends and have heard the stories. DOnt have those stupid parties marriage should be the best day ever and I hate how society views the male side of marriage like a ball and chain, good luck and have some sex already!!!!
Posted by kathy; updated 07/01/03

Again, everyone is stereotyping what bachelor and bachelorette parties are. You can just as easily have a joint party together as well as go out to a bar with friends, have a dinner party, go golfing, go to a spa. It is not about only strippers. Think outside the box and have a great time!

Posted by Alan; updated 07/01/03

You should have a bachelor-ette party together. That`s what me and fiance are doing. You can have all your friends come and just have a great time together!!
Posted by Teresa; updated 01/18/05