Daisy Growers

Hi!
I am wondering if anyone can help? I am having an outdoor wedding next August in Michigan and I am trying to find a daisy grower to provide me with lots of flowers for my wedding day. Any suggestions?
Posted by JoAnna; updated 10/25/01

From the great state of Kansas, here is the chance to own a piece of Americana. Here in Dodge City, the "Cowboy Capitol of the World", the cowboys still tend to the thousands of head of cattle, and there is plenty of open land that is untouched by man. Here you can see these wonderful treasures gliding by the open fields -- what a gorgeous piece of nature. Now, you too can have a piece of history without ever leaving your home. These fabulous pieces from The Great Plains are great for your western themed wedding celebration. They also make great home decorations, centerpieces, photo projects, dry flower arrangements, CHRISTMAS centerpieces, candle pieces, lawn decor, and craft projects. They may also be used for theatre sets, movie sets, TV sets, theme parties and department store window displays. There are three sizes to choose from -- S, M, L -- natural (unpainted) or painted -- If you need many of these for your western party or celebration e-mail for a quote. PICS AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL of these tumblers -- Buyer to pay actual shipping charges, insurance is optional but recommended. International buyers accepted but pay a fixed shipping rate. We accept personal checks (held 10 days to clear), money orders and cashier`s checks, these will ship the same day. Please, if you have any questions or specific tumbleweed needs, feel free to e-mail us and we will respond promptly. We also offer bulk purchases at a cut rate -- THANKS FOR LOOKING – Please contact us directly at: calmekul@lycos.com
Posted by Country Tumblers; updated 11/27/01