Cheap, Experienced Wedding Videographer

I am just breaking into the wedding territory. I have filmed and edited 3 weddings over the last few years as favors. I have extensive experience in video production on location and in the studio. Al editing is digital and filmed on 3 chip Mini DV cameras. I am in the Pittsburgh area, but can travel to Ohio, New York, West Virginia and Maryland. Most videographers charge at least $1000 for a two camera shoot. I can do it for hald the price, with the same quality and service.
Posted by Philip; updated 11/04/04

I am looking for someone to do a wedding video for me on june 30,2006 in owensville ohio (near cincinnati) I am on a pretty tight buget since we are paying for everything on our own. If you could e-mail me more information I would be very greatful

Thanks So Much,
Angel
Posted by Angel; updated 01/18/06

Let me know what kind of budget that you have for videography. I charge significantly less than most videographers, but, since Cincinnati is a 6 or 7 hour drive, I would need to assess whether I should travel the distance.
Posted by Philip; updated 01/19/06

Angel, give me your email address and I can give you some more information.

Philip
Posted by P Marcavitch; updated 01/20/06

Hello I am looking for a cheaper videogapher i would need you to come to celina Ohio i would need you on june 10, 2006 and could you send me some prices and everything and how long you will stay and what you all will video please write me back
Thanks
Kellie
Posted by Kellie; updated 01/24/06

Sorry about that it is blondedevil98@yahoo.com I am not sure on set budget just know it is tight.
Thanks
Angel
Posted by Angel; updated 01/24/06

Kellie,
Leave me your email and I can get back to you.

Philip
Posted by Philip; updated 01/24/06

Kellie,

Let me know what your email is and I can get back to you with some details.

Phil
Posted by Philip; updated 01/24/06

Phil
This is Kellie
My email address is nkkbl_05@yahoo.com
Please Email Thank you
Kellie
Posted by Kellie; updated 01/25/06

Hi I am trying to find out do you travel to Philadelphia
Posted by Regina Brown; updated 02/15/06

I could, depending on your budget. I include in my price the cost for reimbursement, usually between $80-100, for hotel and mileage. Email me at marcavitch_imaging@yahoo.com to get more info. Thanks! Phil Marcavitch
Posted by Philip; updated 02/15/06

Well will you ba able to send me a qoute of your prices
Posted by Regina Brown; updated 02/16/06

My email address is gina32779@hotmail.com I am on a budget but willing to work with the max of 300 dollars plus the other fees you charge for your stay and I will feed you at the reception and rehersal dinner if you perfer I will try to accomdate you in any way.
Posted by Regina Brown; updated 02/16/06

Hi Phillip,
I would like for you to email me at cdonnasdarlins@aol.com in reference to you possibly doing the videography of my son`s wedding on 4/14/07 I know that`s some time off, but I don`t like to wait & I like to way all of my options & we`re on a very tight budget. If you could email me I could give you more information on the location & my budget & so forth.

Thank in Advance,
Donna C.
Posted by Donna; updated 02/21/06