First Female Dance Contest In Dallas Texas

Hey is anyone going to the first female dance contest at the plaze de las americas
Posted by playmate; updated 11/02/04

Yeah im going im from north dallas high and some of my homegirls are in da competition tha queens of krunk and tha dtown latinas... Is about time tha ladies represent
Posted by ana; updated 11/06/04

HEY ANA WHAT SCHOOL DO U GO TO?
Posted by BOXING PRINCESS; updated 11/09/04

Oh i thought u might have known one of my friends but no they go to a different school. R u going to the blowout tonight?

-Holla at yo gurl
Posted by BOXING PRINCESS; updated 11/12/04

BECAUSE I ALSO KNO SOME GURLS THE D-TOWN LATINAS. HEY WELL ANYWAYS YOU`RE INVITED TO MY FIFTEEN , OK !!!!
Posted by BOXING PRINCESS; updated 11/12/04

Say boxing princess i went to tha blow out and i guess it was aight so whens your 15?well girl got to go to a fifteen today write back aight!!
Posted by ana; updated 11/13/04

YEAH I KNO CUZ WE WON! THE D-TOWN LATINAS !!
ITS IN NOVEMBER 27, 2004 SEE YA UP THERE!!!!!!!

-HOLLA BACK
Posted by BOXING PRINCESS; updated 11/15/04

Baby! what do you mean you Won. The playettes won not yall. You wanna know a secret even though yall werent in the competition yall still wouldnt of won cause in the judges thing yall didnt even get third place. All yall did was jump around and get the crowd hype yall didnt even really dance, But i give yall props i likes yalls outfits, and the matrix that yall did. Yall ready for the rematch.
Posted by playmate; updated 12/08/04

FO SHO!
Posted by Boxing Princess; updated 12/10/04