I Can Help

Hey girls i just wanted to tell you that im here to help you with anything about quinceaƱeras...trust me i know a lot since my mom has helped girls plan thier quinces so many times.... So if anyone has any questions just ask
Posted by Meli*; updated 10/20/04

Hey meli i really need help i got some information about some things for my quniceanera but i need alot more could you send me all the information that i need plzz.... Email me at baby_gurl_42450_@hotmail.com
Posted by laurenza; updated 10/20/04

Hey Meli! My cousin is turning 15 in december and I`ve been asked to make a speech for her. I`m really not sure what to say so i was just wondering if you could send me some examples of speeches. That would honestly be great. ARe they in spanish or english? if you have them in both that would be awesome. My email address is: moonlite_dream@hotmail.com
Posted by Keren; updated 11/16/04

What are your ideas on a "surprise" gift?
Posted by Cristine; updated 11/16/04

Hey meli wats ur email ?
Posted by evelin; updated 11/16/04

Hey mali !! whad up? well i need some good suggestions for my Quince its July 23 2005 thanks if you can write to me xxchuntiloverxx@yahoo.com thanks
Posted by Carla; updated 12/28/04

I need all da info girl please help me hit me up at lil_dreamer917@hotmail.com mines in 2006january

Thanks ari
Posted by ari; updated 12/28/04

Hey everyone i think i`ve got back to everyone that had questions but if i missed you just leave me your e-mail and your question and ill get back to you as soon as possible*
Posted by Meli; updated 12/30/04

I need help with the decorations that go on the table please email me some info on table decorations that i can make for my quince RIVERAS907@AOL.COM
Posted by Gurl; updated 12/30/04