Quincenera, Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand

Help does anyone know where i can get a wrought iron cinderella carriage cake stand for a quincenera. It`s a big white cinderella carriage with plates attached to hold single layers of cakes.
Posted by Amanda; updated 10/07/04

Well what my mom is using for my table is colums. 3 different sizes on each side and from 8` up, and she will be using white cones to place on top (get those at Hobby Lobby or any craft store spray them with white silver glitter and place on top of the columns. Around the cones you can add cotton to make it look even better, then decorate your table with organza hanging beautiful from one side to another. The decorate the back ground with organza and a huge bow in the middle. When guest see your table from the front it will appear to look like a castle. Dream come true. To finish this touch use white and baby blue balloons and place them on the floor diffrent sizes (use 2 or 3 ) with each floor piece.... This is call a floating balloon, which gives the appearance of fantasy or clouds, it should be beautiful. My mother is doing mine. She is a great decorator and is very creative.
Posted by Bernice; updated 10/07/04

I saw a wrought Iron carriage cake holder at a wedding reception in Chicago, IL It was rented from a rental company that provides bridal growns, down in the Mexican area of Chicago, If you locate this carriage please inform me, I am very interested in purchasing one for rental for catering purposes. Thansk
Posted by Carson; updated 10/23/04

Where are you from? I have some contact places in Texas you can try. Email me at danellec1969@yahoo.com for the info.
Posted by Danelle; updated 10/24/04

Danelle or anyone who may have information pertaining to the purchase or renting of a wrought iron cinderella carriage cake stand, that holds layer cakes. Please provide me with some contacts for the wrought IronCinderalla Carriage Cake Stand. I currently resides in Mississippi. Texas will not be a problem if I can locate the cinderella cake stand. Thanks.
Posted by Carson; updated 10/26/04

There is several places in Midland Texas that rent these carriages. Email me for those locations at danellec1969@yahoo.com. I have not located an actual vendor that sells them though.
Posted by Danelle; updated 10/27/04

I don`t know where you are from, but in Texas they rent them for $40 decorated. In Houston, Texas there are some wholesale warehouses on Harwin Dr. , and I have seen it for about $150 to buy.
Posted by Bernice; updated 11/02/04

I`m looking to rent a cinderella carriage 6 cake stand a picutre of it is at ideasiniorn.com. If anyone can please provide me with the information on where I can rent one in the San Francisco Bay Area I would appreciate it.
Posted by JAKL; updated 12/18/09