Chambelan Problem

I`m very shy and i don`t know that many boys. Is it okay if i ask my two cousins to be my chambelanes. One is 16 and the other one is a year younger than me but he is taller than me. What do you think?
Posted by Melissa; updated 10/04/04

Please! Somebody Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Melissa; updated 10/04/04

I think maybe u should just ask one of them not both pick the one that u think is more handsome or the one u r more confortable with. Because remember you r going to have to dance with him at ur party
Posted by Denise; updated 10/04/04

You can have any young man to be yur chambelan even a brother.
Posted by Mika; updated 10/05/04

Well first of all when is your quinceanera? you can have both and then you can ask 2 guys from school. Or you could choose one of you cousins and like they said you have to make a good dicision in chosing because thay will have to be willing to dance with you at your party and they dont have to back out at the moment and not be shy and take it seriously. On mine i chose wronge because some of my friends fool around and some times we dont get much done good luck
Posted by laura; updated 10/12/04

My quince is going to be in 8 months. And I can`t ask anybody from school because the party is going to be in mexico. I might take a trip to mexico before my quinceanera. I hope I`ll meet somebody so I can ask them to be my chambelan. Thanks to everybody for replying.
Posted by Melissa; updated 10/14/04