Sleepover Games

I REALLY NEED SOME SLEPOVER GAMES FAST COZ IVE GOT A SLEEPOVER SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GIRLS ARE 13-14 AND WE DONT WANT GAMES LIKE PIGILY WIGILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=O)
Posted by Kimmi; updated 09/27/04

A good classic game to play is truth or dare!! You could rent a book from the library called questions to muse you !! it has fun questions like who would you want to spend three hours in an elevator with,and stuff like that, also if your into this kindof thing you could play pranks on the people like turning out the lights and telling them they dont work only because you put toothpaste or shaving cream on the toilet seat!!! grease up their hairbrush with vasiline or painting the people that fall asleep first with shaving cream, it can be really fun!!! Also what you can do is go to partygirl411.com it is a very good website for the stuff your looking for!!!!! Hope this helps!!
Posted by Kristin L.; updated 12/26/04

I NEED SOME GREAT PARTY GAMES BECEUSE I`M HAVING A SLEEPOVER IN LIKE 2 WEEKS AND I WANT IT TO BE PURR-FECT I`M DOING A PRACTICE SLEEPOVER WITH MY SISTER TONIGHT,B THAT`S HOW PURR-FECT IT NEEDS TO BE!!!!!!!!!11
Posted by ERAKWANDA; updated 02/26/05

Play No-mirror make over
What u do iz u do ur own make-up and dont look in a mirror AT ALL or that`s cheetin`
Posted by Lele; updated 02/20/06

You could play can you turst your friends you need 2 people to be on and 2 teams of 2 or more the 2 people that are on choose a room each to start off in then you right on 2 bits of paper 2 diffrent rooms and each team pick a piece of paper to tell them with room you start off in when every one is hidden you have to get back to base (where you started) if you meet up with one of the people that are on you either get away or you can take a chance by telling them where the other team are but at the beginning the people that are on choose a team each to try and get out without any one knowing if it is the person trying to get your team out then you are out but it is the person trying to get the other team out your team is safe
Posted by rachel; updated 06/20/06

Well you know when girls have a slumber party, they say that they will stay up all night but they really don`t. They might stay up almost all night but never really all night. Now about the party games. You can have a controlled pillow fight. Why don`t you look up slumber party games on google. That will give you all the imformation you need.
Posted by lauren; updated 07/26/06

I need so some help picking some games
I`m having a sleep over and i dont know what to play
The girls are 11-12 i really need some help!!!
I need some adivise by 8-1-06 so please help me!!
Posted by Jourdan; updated 07/31/06

I know, right?!?!?!?!?!
Posted by Alisha; updated 01/25/09

Play I never...! a gr8 game for guys and girls of all ages! you say i never... For example kissed someone not related to me and every one who has done it does something that is chosen in the beginning of the game. That can be anything from taking off an article of clothing to eating cheez whiz. You could also play spin the bottle but instead of kissing you could do something else like reveal a secret or something. Or u could play mofia like the game in facebook. I am having a 13 yr old girl`s slumber party for girls 12-13. Any other ideas?
Posted by thisismyname; updated 08/07/10

You could play taste test. When i played i picked out different sodas and blind folded each contestant. I got coke Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, sprite and sierra mist. Whoever guesses the most wins!
Posted by Aayanna; updated 02/14/11