{~*~}14th Birthday Party, Glow Theme, HELP!{~

Hi! I`m turning 14 November 8th, and I`ve FINALLY decided on a theme. Glow! Everything would be decorated with glow in the dark paint, blacklights, and just glow overall. I am inviting 10 girls and 6 boys. I need help on games, and decorations. The guests are all 12, 13, 14, and 15. All suggestions appreciated!
Posted by Abbi; updated 09/25/04

WHOA! i`m using the glow theme too!! srry...just thought i`d say that. As for games...i dont have any ideas. The most random thing that i can think of right now is use glow in the dark body paint or white paint (cuz it`ll glow in blacklight) and just draw all over eachother. Its spunky!
Posted by Alyssa; updated 10/05/04

Hey well i have a question...that actually sounds like fun... Well idk wut to do with my party I have a pretty big empty room; a pool; and a bunch of lights..like black lights and strobe lights but i dont kno wut i want to do i like the glow idea but i rele want something big this is my last year wit all my friends here...And i love to dance and i would like to use the huge empty room for dancing but idk can you help me??? by the way im turning 14 in a few months
Posted by sami; updated 11/26/06

I think spin the bottle or there is this game that is you wrap a small gift like a baskin robins $2 gift certificate like 7 times then you pass it around and when the music stops then the person holding it unwraps one layer and you keep doing that till someone unwraps the last layer and they get the prize!!!!
Posted by b; updated 02/15/07

Alright i did the same thing last year when i was turning 13 silly string worked out great
I have a tramp so we all jumped on that i have a playhouse which i put up
Black garbage bags and painted grafitti i put a fog machine which they tryed to get high off.... Lol and strobe lights this year im doing "purple, white, and black lights" which is where they have to wear purple or white to get in and the playhouse or rental place will be beaming with black lights some games are silly string fight, spin the bottle =], and i made one up where you invite someone you dont like and tell everyone the first to depance him/her gets a mall gift certificate or some other prize

Email me if you want to talk

Kian.tilton@comcast.net
Posted by kaycakes; updated 04/16/08