Im 14 And Im Pregnat

I am 14 and i jus found out i am pregnat. My b/f said he will stay with me and support the kid as much as he can. He is 16. I am so scared. I dont kno wat to do. I havnt told my parents yet. It has only been 2 weeks. I dont kno how to tell them, they will kill me. Does anyone have any advice on how to tell them? i would really like someone to talk to so if u want to email me please do it. I need help and advice. BlondeBabe128@msn.com or u can instant message me at Ticklemyfeets. Thanx!
Posted by Kayla; updated 09/14/04

I am sorry that you are in such an uncomfortable position. If you are not yet comfortable talking with your parents - do you have other older family members whom you trust that you may turn to for advice or to assist you in approaching your parents? Remind your parents that you have turned to them because you feel safe doing so and that they have always told you they would guide you through the good and the bad. Remind them that you need them now. As for your boyfriend, I am glad he is being supportive, but just remember - no 16 year old boy is ready to settle down and support a family. He too has dreams, desires, and goals - with the finest intentions, I promise you `help as much as he can` will decrease with time. Remember that you have options being that you are only 2 weeks pregnant - but I advice you to consider your options with your parents. It will not be easy, but it will be harder to go through this process without them in secret. Good luck. I hope everything works out for you.
Posted by katie; updated 09/15/04

If ur that worried get an abortion it will be ok if ur boyfriend sticks by u tammy
Posted by tammy; updated 09/16/04

Dont abort! Is like ur killing ur baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Posted by dimples; updated 09/16/04

Kayla, as I mentioned before, you do have several options - abortion is of course one of them. This should be your decision, and you do not have to answer to anyone outside of your inner circle who happens to have an opinion - because ultimately it will be "you" who has to care for this baby financially and emotionally, and "you" who must sacrifice and alter the rest of your life by keeping the baby - and not the strangers with strong opinions. While this decision is not an easy one to make, it must be made by you and whom ever you choose to help you with such a decision. I do not recommend abortion as a means of birth control, but it certainly does seem like abortion is a logical choice in your situation. You are sssooo young. You have no idea yet where life may lead you - a baby at this point is an over-whelming responsibilty. And while it may be romantic to fanticize with your boyfriend about how the two of you would be as parents, when the reality of it actually does occur - it will be far from romantic. Think about all of your options. Maybe you would like to call your nearest planned parenthood and speak to their counselor about your options. Maybe there you could ask the more personal questions you want to ask and you`ll get answers that may better help you. Good Luck.
Posted by katie; updated 09/16/04

Kayla,
I am so sorry you are going through this. But don`t listen to anyone that advices you to abort. Yes you are too young, but you can always give it up for adoption. There are so many couples wanting a baby. Nevertheless you never said you did not want the baby you just said you did not know how to tell your parents. You need to tell them as soon as possible, and yes they will be upset, but they won`t stop loving you. Have faith and God will lead you safely through everything and when you can`t stand it, God will bury you in his arms. He will shield you from your suffering and give you unfailing strength to bear it. BUT PLEASE DO NOT ABORT. I will pray for you, your family and the baby and also for those that have no heart and advice you to kill. God Bless you.
Posted by S; updated 09/17/04

Hey wussup?

I think u should tell ur parents as soon as possible b cuz the longer u wait the more deeper trouble ull get into so yea....well good luck allright

Luv karen
Posted by karen; updated 09/17/04

Hey grl well yeah wat that other grl said dont abort the baby let him live his life ...
Posted by eVeLiN; updated 09/18/04

Yeah all what katie said is true bout the abortion thing\ it is ur desicion ... Well grl im here if u want to talk or somtehin ok my sn for msn is prinzessevelin2008@yahoo.com or aim ilovekingz1
Posted by eVeLiN; updated 09/18/04

Hi, in my opinion abortion shouln`t be an option. I know your very young and you must be very scare but what`s growing inside you is part of you. I think u should talk to your mom first. You can start by asking her how much she loves you and if she`ll be by your side no matter what. Then you tell her that now is the time you most need her because you are having a baby. After you tell her let her know that you want to keep your baby and your boyfriend will help you. Your boyfriend should tell his parents too because he might be willing to help but sometimes the parents don`t agree. If you do decide to have it be strong there is alot of help out there you are not alone . It will be worth it. My son is the most precious gift god gave me. Good luck!
Posted by gaby; updated 09/19/04

Hey,
Sorry bout wut ur goin thru juss dont abort da babi ok how can u kill a human inside of u especially if its a baby so juss have it and really talk to ur parents bout it allright well if u need sum1 to talk to im here email me is u want
Vataloca2004@hotmail.com

Well bye and good luck

-karen*-
Posted by karen; updated 09/20/04

I e-mailed you and I am going to say this again, talk to your parents. They will not be angry if you tell them as soon as possible. They will be mad but it will be worse if you wait longer. I think that abortion, adoption or keeping the baby yourself should be talked over between you, the father and both sets of parents. No one on this board should tell you your options, you make the choice that is best for you and do it with your parents and the father. This is a very hard time for you and your family so please don`t make it worse by waiting. The baby did not ask to be here and should not suffer. You being scared or panicked is not good for your condition. Please talk with your parents, both of you.
Posted by Mika; updated 09/20/04

Are you people insane?!?! If every person who got pregnant had the baby, there wouldn`t be space to walk.
Abortion is a dirty word to a lot of people, but it`s necessary. And I won`t even get into how much having a child will mess up a young person`s life...
Posted by Sane person; updated 09/20/04

This is to Sane person, you are "INSANE". People die and babies are born every day. We would be able to walk and do just what we were born to do. If we were created to kill babies,you might not have been born. I am sure God knew what he was doing when he created us. We need to encourage kids to stop having sex, not abort. Having a baby does not mess up a persons life, having an abortion does. It will haunt you for the rest of your life, both physically and mentally.
Posted by A mother; updated 09/21/04

Hey, so call sane person don`t worry about the space babies take up. Feelings are what count don`t you have any ? As for them messing up your life is that what they said about you?
Posted by gaby; updated 09/21/04

Here you are a bunch of little girls arguing about abortion. There is no doubt that abortion is not the answer to end a pregnancy. But she has to decide. After all is her life. Let me tell you how you can all avoid been in her situation. Before you open your legs to any man, make sure he`s wearing a condom. Don`t be so irresponsable. Then, make sure he withdraws before cuming. Don`t let anyone cum inside. Finally, after finishing having sex, wash out your genitals, incalse semen was placed.

Please, be safe. I`m not asking you to be nuns, I`mmasking you to be smart about sex. By the way, there are many methods of sex without penetration. Did you know that?

Later and please have that baby and take care of it, even if the father goes away.
Posted by Alex; updated 09/21/04

This is really getting out of hand. This poor girl asked for advice as to how to talk to her parents, and here everyone is arguing the infinite subject of pro choice vs. Pro life. You are all getting so stressed over your beliefs, while the 14 year old in trouble is probably not even checking these posted messages. At the end of each argument, I believe that we all agree that she should talk with her parents, include her boyfriend and seek out options with them that she must then choose between. So hopefully that would be enough to answer her question without enforcing our beliefs onto HER life.
Posted by katie; updated 09/21/04

HEY GURL WAZZ UP???? DAM THATS SUX U R PREGANT IM GIVE U SUM ADVICE DONT KILL THAT BABY TELL UR PARENTS WELL I WANTED 2 HAVE A BABY BUT I THOUGHT BOUT IT N I DONT WELL GURL EMAIL ME @CRAZIE_CHICANA14@YAHOO.COM N ILL GIVE U MORE ADVICE K
Posted by ALMA; updated 10/01/04

Ok i know its a hard thing i am also pregnat and i havnt told my parents either im 16 and i live in ri i know its hard to hide something like this from yuor parents because youll never know how they will react and its scary to even think your gonna have a kid a this age but you gotta be strong and think now your responsable for another life other then your own and your lucky your bf is still there for you write back and maybe we can work out our problem together ok take care bye
Posted by elizabeth; updated 12/03/04

Hey my name is Kayla and im 13 years. Ive had sex 3 times already. And to be honest with you i think im pregnat also by my 15 year old boyfriend. And like you im too very scared cause im not shure or not. And i also need someone to talk to so email me back or something.
Posted by Kayla; updated 12/07/04

Hey who is ur boyfriend?
Posted by morena; updated 12/10/04