Cinderella Theme Castle

I am planning my daughter`s quinceanera and I am wondering if anyone has any idea on how to make the Cinderella Castle or where in Texas I can rent one along with the horse drawn carriage.
Posted by Lisa; updated 09/11/04

Hi Lisa - I am currently working on a couple of CInderella themed events. I am hand painting glass slippers, champagne flutes and Hurricane centerpieces for one with pink rosebuds and the glass carriage and then doing bud vases (for favors) and votive candle holders with the castle on them. I have a few examples on my web site if you would like to take a peek if you have any questions please feel free to email me

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 09/12/04

When I mean finding a Cinderella Castle, I mean a large life-size castle. We are wanting something like that as the enterence way into the hall.
Posted by Lisa; updated 09/12/04

Hey girl
I would like to know if you might have any pictures that you might be able to email me. I am also looking into this theme. If you can please email cutiegirls@earthlink.net.
Hope you guys can help me thanks
Posted by melly; updated 09/13/04

Hi Lisa,

I`m writing an article about quinceaneras and was wondering if you would please email me at amy.chozick@wsj.com to tell me more about your daughter`s quinceanera.

Many thanks!

Best,
Amy
Posted by Amy; updated 09/15/04