Motorcycle Theme Birthday

I am looking for motorcycle themed birthday supplies & ideas. (pinatas, games, paper plates, etc..) Thank you for any suggestions. I live in the Milwaukee,Wi area.
Posted by rae; updated 09/06/04

I have a 2yr old boy who is a freak of occ or any motorbike. He will be 3 in february and i am on the search for a motorbike party supplies other than motorcrost bikes. Pleas help if you can

Thank you
Mandy
Posted by mandy; updated 01/01/05

We used Orientaltradingcompany.com to order bandanas & matching sunglasses, laser stickers, temp tattoos, flame pencils w/slingshots, tool kits, etc.(They are inexpensive, quick delivery, have good return/exchange/credit policy, and large selections of "stuff"). We used orange & black balloons, tye-dyed plate, cups, etc.
We had Bartz`s special order a "biker" pinata. (hilarious!)... We also purchased a motorcycle cake mold there.
Alan Kulwicki park has a space w/ race flags & race checkerboard floor for approx $150. Drive by hwy 100 & Coldspring to get phone if you are in need of extra space. We wanted it to accomodate many, outside w/ games, etc. Good luck, happy birthday little one & hope this helped a little. Got our little guy a chopper at Sam`s. Sharper Image also has some neat ones..about $100 more, but has bags and a few other features ours doesn`t. We asked everyone to wear biker gear (posted it on evite.com-made customized invitations) & had a blast-our little guy loves motorcycles too!
Posted by rae; updated 01/01/05

Hi!

I have a really cute motorcycle piggy bank that would make the perfect gift for your son`s birthday party. Please go to http://tinyurl.com/5xydm to see a picture (or go to www.daisy-days.cceasy.com and type "motorcycle" in the search box).

If you have any questions, please email me at info@daisy-days.com. Thanks!

Visit our page for more info: Daisy Days

Posted by Sarah; updated 01/09/05

I know it`s late but if you want a motorbike birthday then you should go with the orange county choppers.
Posted by Ashley; updated 01/02/06