I Need Ideas For My 13th Birthday Sleepover

I`m having my friends round for a sleepover in a couple of weeks time for when I turn 13 and I want it to be different and be the best sleepover they`ve ever been to but I`m really stuck for ideas. If you have ideas to help me please help. I don`t know what games we should have, if I should have a themed party or anything I could do at the party! PLEASE HELP ME!
Posted by Holly; updated 09/06/04

Hi holly! for my daughter`s b-day we had a fear factor party. As a prize we gave away a personal cd player which i found on sale at Walmart for like 10 bucks. Anyway some ideas that we had were this.
Bobbing for apples....with minnows in the water
Eating chocolate pudding.....out of a baby diaper
Drinkiing pickle juice...out of a baby bottle
Eating sardines (which noone did)
Putting on a wet frozen t-shirt

It was alot of fun and my daughters friends are bedding me to do another one this year..maybe!
Posted by gena; updated 09/06/04

Hiya people if your looking for a cool party to have then its ok i have solved it .
Theme`s,games,party,disco,
Many many more just e mail me and you can get many more ideas
Broady_boo_cumming_for_you@hotmail.com
Thank you love
Rebecca x x x
Posted by becky; updated 09/08/04

I really need help! I`m turning 13 in like a couple weeks, and my mom is freaking out because i haven`t found any ideas...I want a fun winter related party. I`d like fun games that we can do in the winter besides sledding and snowball fights because it might not snow. I need help! I`d like game ideas too. Please help me find a theme, for my party too. I was thinking we could do karioke too. Good idea? Please help me!
Jen
Posted by Jen; updated 01/14/05

I need one husband very nice and good
Posted by nooshin; updated 01/14/05

Hey holly,I am 13 also so you should have games,snacks,movies,and like
A fashion show or like makeup party. Think of something you like to do for fun.
Hope this helped.

Xoxo : )
Posted by Anna; updated 05/07/08

Hey

You should have a camp out in the garden in a tent and tell eachother ghost stories. Also, lots of ice cream!

=]
Posted by ?; updated 05/11/08

Hey

You should have a camp out in the garden in a tent and tell lots of ghost stories! Also, loads of ice cream!

=]
Posted by ?; updated 05/11/08