All Girl`s Adult Slumber Party

Hi!

I have been scanning the web for about an hour now trying to find ideas for adult slumber parties. There doesn't appear to be any information on creative ideas available that aren't for lovers or bachelorettes. Help with tips/suggestions if you can.

Thanks.
Posted by Shawn; updated 04/04/01

You're right about the adult slumber parties being all about bachelorettes and couples! I kept looking and I did come up with the idea of having a scavenger hunt. To make it more interesting you could use a Chick flick movie as a theme for your party, like Charlie's Angels or Josie and the Pussycats.

Jill
Posted by Jill; updated 04/12/01

My girlfriends and i (im 25, hehe) had one last year in august. It was a blast!! we each brought a toy ie hoola hoop, play doe, coloring items, mad libs, bubbles, silly string, friendship bracelet strings, mr and mrs potato head, tarot cards, uno, snnopy sno cone machine, rice krispie treats, art supplies and MUCH more. We had pinata and we played a prank on our guy friend by making him a ransom sign and putting it on his car. We also had a game where we all had 10 index cards and we put a word on each. We scrambled the cards up and handed them back out. Then we would go around the circle and each person had to make up some lame sentence with the words. You are more than welcome to email me for resources on where to get stuff etc. Rhonnda@aol.com
We actually have one every year in august. We watched grease and sang along. It was funny.
Posted by Rhonda; updated 06/07/01

Makeovers! Contact me and I might be able to help you find someone excellent and affordable in your area.
Posted by Mary Louise; updated 08/06/01

Hi.Me and my four sisters and my mom and my aunt and grandma have a slumber party every year.I am 31 years old,and granny is 80!LOLSo,your never to old for fun!We have a ball.We did every thing from singing Karoake,to make-overs,to food fight!LOLJust use your imagination.We put rollers in ur hair and paINted our toenails,and took LOTS of pictures!Also its no fun wiht out a video camera!We can now all sit around and watch these crazy videos of us.LOL
Posted by Treesa; updated 11/13/01

Hi! I have been looking for adult girl slumber party info., too, and haven`t found anything interesting. I`m just looking for some fun, silly things to do so that we can forget that we`re adults! Please let me know if you find anything about games, favors, themes, etc. Thanks!
Posted by Jen; updated 03/19/02

We do girls-night-in events, games, favors and more.... With our professional comedians.
Check out our web site www.arcentertainment.com.
Posted by Pamela; updated 03/21/02

There is a company that has Romance consultants nationwide that does Slumber Parties for Ladies Only. They also specialize in Bachelorette parties. I am one of those Consultants. I am listed through party pop as "Slumber Parties By Michelle". You will find all the information you need on this web page. Please feel free to contact me, we have Consultants Nationwide:)

Michelle
Posted by Michelle; updated 08/03/02

Hello everyone,
I have an idea that may spice up all of your slumber parties. Try a fun idea that revolves around the "Male Package" and get really creative.

That`s what I did when I first thought of Wacky Weenies.
I designed 12 inch plush dolls and made funny characters out of them! Some of the more popular characters are Spank The Monkey, Boner The Dog, and Milk The Cow. Choke The Chicken is another hot item.

So if wacky weenies can liven up your fun, your slumber parties, your bachelorette parties, or make a great "find" for a scavenger hunt please check them out at www.wackyweenies.com.

If you have any questions or just would like to share your thoughts, I`d love to hear from you... Weeniebnie@aol.com.

All the best,
Barb
Posted by Barb; updated 08/13/02

I found this message thread as I was searching on Google for adult slumber party ideas....I think what I`m going to do is just have a girls night in like we used to in the old days. I`m going to buy alcohol for cocktails and a makeover book that has ideas in it for crazy concoctions for makeovers like oatmeal and honey masks....and we are going to hang out and look silly, pamper ourselves at the same time and watch girly movies like dirty dancing and grease. I also found this thing when I was looking for a place called "adult slumber party" that sells toys and lingere in a home party setting, I might think about calling them....
Posted by Jenny; updated 08/30/02

I`m planning a Women`s Slumber Party this w/e. I bought the soaking style foot massagers and the Back massaging mats and lots and lots of pedicure supplies. I found this great web site with a personality test and intend for all 5 guests to complete the test and read their personality types aloud. The results are totally positive and a real upper.
We will have great food, wine and cocktails. Can`t wait!
Posted by Kelly; updated 10/16/02

Sounds great!

What is the website? I would like to check it out.
Posted by Shawn; updated 10/17/02

Hi, ladies i`m 26, and i`m having a sleepover for about 15-20 friends of mine from ages 18-28. And my colors are pink&black . And i plane to have drinking games, food, horror movies like (the ring)., danceing, prizes, and other game like trouble and things of that sort , just get drunk, watch horror movies, eat, and make sleeping t-shirt. And take lots of pictures to look back on. Shit act like you`re 16 again. My party is march 28,2003
Posted by nikki; updated 01/29/03

Can`t wait to see the pictures, Nikki
Posted by Roger; updated 02/10/03

Since my first post we have done this two years in a row!

Big fun! We have begun to center our gathering around several activities...whatever is happening in the city/state where we hold it. We have been in FL, TX, and this year NYC! We will see a show, eat, take pics, and SHOP! It is a whole weekend gig.

Keep the info coming! This is great!

Shawn.
(original post)
Posted by Shawn; updated 02/11/03

Hi Ladies...

Looking for a fun "girls night out" for women only? Try an "After Hours" novelties party. (Adults Only)
Sensuous products, toys, lotions, games & novelties.
We have some products that make great game ideas for your slumber parties as well. "Pin the Macho on the Man" game and more!

Visit out listing for more info: After Hours...Where the BEST times are had!
Posted by AHN by Pamela; updated 02/22/03

I am having an all girls slumber party tomorrow night (sat 08 March 2003) and thought that your ideas were great. I`ll post on how the night went. All my girlfriends are arriving in their pyjama`s. I have asked them to bring along an item of fun, using their imagination. Thanx for the tips.
Posted by Lynette; updated 03/07/03

I am having a slumber party with all my friends, but all my friends dont know each other (co-workers,church friend, old best friend, new best friend) i need something to help me break the ice between all of them. I am nervouse because i want to make sure everyone has a great time and no one feels left out. Any suggestions?
Posted by danielle; updated 04/18/03