Losing Weight...

Did anyone feel like losing weight before their quinceanera to have the dress look better? My quinceanera is in December, I was wondering if anyone had some good weight loss ideas...

Thank you,
Andrea
Posted by Andrea; updated 08/10/04

Yes i feel the exact same way.heres a few ideas...go to the gym, drink tons of water, nd eat fruits nd veggies.for me its hard to diet cause i luv food...lol...but u dont have to to lose weight.for best results visit the gym at least 5 dayz a week (if u feel tired or if u havent exercised in a while u should only go 3 days at first).i got a membership nd its actually kinda fun. They have cool classes nd everything, well hope i could help!
Posted by *StArz*; updated 08/11/04

Yea, exactly, you shouldnt worry so much about dieting! go to a gym and find some fun areobics classes and just work out a few days a week, but keep it consistent, dont just not go cuz ur tired! u should also watch wut you eat! healthier food, healthy snacks, that kinda stuff! but u dont want to loose 2 much weight, especially if u already bought ur dress! u dont want 2 have 2 go get it fixed cuz its 2 big!
Posted by Maggie; updated 08/11/04

Thank you...Um, I do play volleyball for school, and the season is over in September, so I`m thinking volleyball practice 2-4 hours after school every day would help, no? I don`t want to lose weight as much as I want to lose inches off of my waist. Thanks alot girls!

-Andrea
Posted by Andrea; updated 08/11/04

I know this sounds stupid but i lost alot of weight drinking hot water and honey in the morning before eating anything good luck
Posted by jennifer; updated 08/14/04

DO EXERCISE AND BE CAREFUL WITH DEITS MY FRIEND DECIDED TO DO A DIET BEFORE HER QUINCE, YEA SHE LOST A FEW POUNDS BUT LATER ON SHE GAIN TWICE AS MUCH!!
AND IT CAN ALSO MAKE YOU SICK SO JUST BE CAREFUL. JUST WARNING YOU GYRL!! DON`T MEAN TO SOUND LIKE A KNOW IT ALL CUZ I`M NOT.
Posted by chicana Angel; updated 10/11/04

O yes really al my damas what to lose weight before the quinceanera what you can do ..... You can run ,walk eat only 3 times a day get good exsersizedrink water ...water makes you not so very hurgary and sleep good try not to eat sweets only 1 time a week that would be oky if you a person that love cola onlydrink 1 every 2 weeks that would be good enought don`t want to get to skinny !!!!! :)
Posted by lynn; updated 10/12/04

Is it going to be a big quince? If so, MTV is interested. Call me at 212 654 6056
Posted by yvete; updated 10/13/04

Yes Yvete it is going to be a big quince...although it will be held in Chihuahua,Mexico. With it being across the border, I dont think they`re interested anymore, lol.

*There will be about 300-500 people, honestly.

-Andi
Posted by Andrea; updated 10/15/04