What Kind Of Food Should I Do?

WELL IM HAVING SOME TROUBLE WITH THE FOOD MY PARENTS DONT KNOW WAT TO DO. WE WERE THINKING OF DOING A BUFFET WITH MEXICAN FOOD. YOU KNOW ALL THE USUAL MOLE,POZOLE,TAMALES, CARNITAS, BOREGO,RICE, BEANS, AND MAYBE SEA FOOD WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? HELP
Posted by laura; updated 08/05/04

Hey laura,
Well a mexican buffet sounds delicious. I think it`s a great idea. I`m having caters serve taquitos. All kinds of them because you know that if you give the birria and all that with rice, well people leave leftovers and with the taquitos you can just get how many you want. The mexican buffet is a great idea too because that way you also get how much you can eat and they don`t usually throw away the food. So i say go for it.
Posted by chiquita; updated 08/06/04

Yeh Laura,
She is damn right u should go for it. I n fact I hadnt even thought about that hope u dont feel I am stealing ur Idea but hey I am gonna think bout think like that to mines. No le des mas rodeos ur just gonna get frustruated thinkin bout it way too much so if u allready got that idea stick with it!WEll GOOD LUCK!
Posted by MexicanChica*; updated 08/08/04

Just choose your favorite you should feel comftorable in what ur eating and serving and just have fun wit it. I did a chinise buffet for mine because thats my fav food. If you can`t narrow down a favorite have a mix or ask ur best friend what they perfer whatever they choose as long as it`s 1 of your favorites you cant go wrong
Good luck
Maaliyah
Posted by Maaliyah; updated 08/08/04

I think the Mexican buffet is a great idea!! My cousin just had Birria, Mole, y aroz. Well with pico de gallo and all that but ya it was good but i think to have a variety would be great!! Now you gots me thinking about what I should serve...*Hmmm* Well ya good luck with that take care bye bye
Posted by Daniela; updated 09/01/04

Hey Laura..

Mis 15 is on October.. And im doing mexican food tambien.. Yo domas voy hacer MOLE and BIRRIA... But u should do wat u said... It sounds good!!!
Posted by La Morena de LBC; updated 09/01/04

That sounds great you can go wrong with Mexican food. For my quinceanera, I am thinking of traditional food from both of my parent countries.
Posted by Isa; updated 09/02/04

I need help my mom is mexican and my dad is salvadorian the food isn`t all that differnt but it still different. What should i do!
Posted by Chicana Angel; updated 10/11/04