Help W/The Order Of Events At The Reception~

Hey, my Quinceanera`s gonna be in August 21, 2004 and my mother and I are having a difficult time trying to figure out how the order of events should be at the reception. I would really appreciate any help given. In what order should the vals, presentation, ultima muneca dance, coronacion, regalo sorpresa, baile sorpresa, brindis, ect take place?

If anyone of you has had a Quinceanera before, what order did you guys do all this?

Thanks a lot!

-Cynthia
Posted by Cynthia; updated 08/05/04

Hope your quince went wonderful .Im planning sweet sixteen next month ,i need help organizing the reception .entrance march,shoe ceremony,father daughter dance,crowning cermony etc please helpppp
Posted by JUDY; updated 10/20/04

Okay, this is how mine went.

Since my party was from 6-midnight. The food/reception was from 6-8pm. Then, @ 8pm, we had the presentation, vals, last doll, and surprise dance. Then, we had the dance w/my uncles and friends. Then they crowned me (you could do the shoe fitting w/this). After that, there was the surprise present, and the toast. Then, the party started! We danced for the rest of the night... Except to cut the cake ---Hope this helps!!
Posted by CYNTHIA; updated 10/21/04