Quincenera Dresses

Um...I was wondering if it really matters what kind of dress you have. Some people tell me its up to me, but I am not sure...?!
Posted by Angelica; updated 08/03/04

Its really up to you... But you should still get somthing not too outragous, so it matters for the most part but over all its your decision cuz its your day every girl gets her day n so noone should say NeThing rude cuz either she already had her day or its coming up soo that waz or will be their day but at your time it will be your day.
Posted by carol; updated 08/03/04

My massage is that i want my quince dress to be red but my parents suggested no would it be ok to wear red
Posted by maria; updated 08/30/04

Every one says that your Quince dress should be white. Which reprisents holyness... But I mean its really up to you. Like me I`m holy and all but I wont be wearing a white dress and my cousin didnt wear white either she wore a Robbin Blue. She had her damas dress in white instead. So its really up to you.
Posted by Daniela; updated 08/31/04

My quince colors are red and white. Red is my favorite color, and since is my day my mom and tias think is perfect. I am already started to have lots of fun putting ideas together with my cousins and my friends. One of the only restriction so far is not too much skin for my quince dress or Damas. My parents are really cool, for me the colors was no problem.
Posted by Isa; updated 09/01/04

WELL... My 15 is comin up is on OCTOBER 2004 --- FALTA POQUITO.. Well N E ways my Dress is gonna b WHITE with BURGUNDY i really like dat color~*~* well HOPEFULLY U WILL FIGURE OUT WAT COLOR U WANT!!!! :-) GOOD LUCK!!!!
Posted by La Morena de LBC; updated 09/02/04

We sell and custom make Quincenera Gowns. Please check us out of contact us for custom prices.
Thanks
Patty
Trishasbridal@charter.net

Visit our page for more info: Trishas Formals

Posted by Patty; updated 09/02/04

W0ow your friends are very wrong i think u should pick the dress u like not what other people like it doesnt have to b elgeant if u dont want it to be but what matterz is that u like it write bacl nicole NY
Posted by nicole; updated 10/06/04

Hey it is realy up to you ,you should find a dress you comfortable in and not some one pick a tight one for you it`s your party so you need to look you best i know were you can get a good looking dress at
Quinceanera-boutique.com theres even a dress i want in there...................
Posted by lynn; updated 10/10/04

Its your desicion to pick out your dress. You should get a ball gown, and pick any color you want.but dont get white because people would think youre getting married or something and dont get black because black is not a good quinceanera color people would think youre mourning or something good colors are white/bb, white/p, white/lilac, baby blue, pink, and lilac.you can even get a peach colored dress just get pastel colors theyre the best for a quinceanera dress
Posted by jackie; updated 11/14/04

Hey well i think it does matter what kind of dress you buy because you only have your quincenera once so you should probly take your time picking out your dress
Posted by jackie; updated 12/16/04

They say that it is tradition to wear a white or pink dress depending on your hispanic background. I`ve heard Mexican= white dress, El Salvador=pink dress. But any pastel color is good. The style should be like a ballroom/cinderella type.
Posted by Dee; updated 03/02/05

I think it is how u want it to be cause if u wnat to do somethin different or do it lke evey body
Posted by ximena; updated 10/16/09

Hi my quince is this year and it is a tradition to have a white dress with some color to represent purity that you have not done anything with a guy
Posted by BLANCA; updated 01/23/10