VERSES & POEMS 4 Quince Invitations And Speec

Hey everyone..im having my quinceanera on september 18 of this yr and i dont even have a speech made up yet!!! can someon help me out plzzzz? and i also need a nice verse that would be in my invitations....if anyone has any ideas plzzz feel free to help me out....thanks
Posted by Jennifer; updated 08/03/04

Hey Jennifer,
Email me at PJP916@aol.com, I`ll see if I can email my daughter`s speech to you. It`s not long, but at least that will give you an idea where to start. This is one time you really need to make up your own in your own words. If you wonder if it sounds OK then read it to one of your friends, but it should be YOUR own speech...which is mostly a thank you to your parents, family, sponsors, friends or whoever. What kind of verse for your invitations were looking for??? I might be able to find something for that too. If not, go to a Hallmark store or someplace that has lots of quinceanera invitation samples in catalogs and look at the verses in there. You`ll probably find something you like. Take a small writing tablet and write down the verses you like. :)
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 08/06/04

Hey Pat, could you e-mail me your daughter`s speech also, so I could get an idea because mine is September 4th and I don`t have much time! My e-mail is yesire@hotmail.com, thanks!

Yesire
Posted by Yesire; updated 08/06/04

Pat...do u think you could send me the speech too? i really dont have a clue about wat im supposed to include in it n im sooo stressed out right now that i cant even think ....thanx krazzybabe4u@aol.com
Posted by ivonne; updated 08/22/04

Hey Ivonne,
I just emailed my daughter`s speech to you. Let me know if you have any questions.
Posted by Pat; updated 08/22/04

Hey, Pat I was wondering if you could send me our daughters speech too. I`m having mine next March and I don`t really know what to write. Hoping your daughters speech could give me some Ideas. If you`d send it i`d be thankfull... My E-mail address is Latinprincess043@cs.com Thank you!
Posted by Daniela; updated 08/27/04

Hey Daniela,
I mailed the speech to you. You should have gotten it a day or 2 ago. Hope it gave you some idea where to start. Good luck on doing yours. It`s not that hard!
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 08/28/04

Hey Pat, I need an idea for my speech too and I would really appreciate it if you e-mailed me your daughter`s the speech too.
E-mail: lvillatoro66@aol.com
Posted by Karen; updated 08/29/04

Hey Pat I would really appreciate it if you sent me your daughters speech also cuz i need some ideas mine is in march ok thanks my email is Spoilme8255@aol.com
Posted by Alyssa; updated 08/29/04

Karen and Alyssa,
I just emailed the speech to you so let me know if you didn`t receive it.
Posted by Pat; updated 08/29/04

Hey pat u think u can send me ur daughters speech please my email is prinzessevelin2008@yahoo.com
Posted by Evelin; updated 10/19/04

Hey, Pat do you think you can help me with a quinceanera speech? If you can would you please send me your daughter`s? My e-mail is hotchicka71171@yahoo.com

Thank u that really helps!
Ashley
Posted by ashley; updated 12/16/04

Pat
I wanted to know if you can send me your daughters speech i will gradually appreaciate it mines on jun e4 2005 thanx my e-mail is madstyleprincezz@yahoo.com
Posted by Dennise; updated 12/17/04

Hi Dennise and Ashley,
I emailed you both my daughter`s quince thank you speech. Let me know at PJP916@aol.com if you didn`t get it and I`ll try to send it again. Also feel free to email me if you have any questions about it. Happy planning and have a great Christmas too!
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 12/20/04

Hey girls-My neice had a Quincenera in November. I would be happy to share her Quincenera speech with all of you interested in. Please email me at danellec1969@yahoo.com if you would like it. I remember how hard it was coming up with one for her so I will gladly share.
Posted by Danelle; updated 12/21/04

Hi, Pat do you think you could e-mail me your daughters speech. My quinceanera is Aug.05! My e-mail is vlo913@yahoo.com
Posted by Vanessa; updated 12/21/04

Hello Pat well i know that alot of girls are asking if you could please send them your daughters speech i would like to see it too. If you don`t mind? well i also have alot of questions about a 15 party so if you can send me your daughters speech then maybe we can talk? well my e-mail is xxchuntiloverxx@yahoo.com thank you very much
Posted by Carla; updated 12/27/04

Venessa I got your email that you received the speech. Carla...I just emailed it to you too. If you have any questions, feel free to email me about it. Have fun with your planning and happy New Year everyone!
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 12/28/04

Can u help and send me some verses u used for your daughter 15 please
Posted by deandra; updated 01/27/05

HEY Pat can u please email me ur daughters speech i need an idea like how to start it off and stuff i have no idea i dont no wat dresses ma damas should use but da most important part i dont no is where im goin to have it well can u please email me da speech thank u ma email address is peruzfineztmami@aol.com
Posted by Cristina; updated 01/30/05