Future Quinceaneras

My cotilion was in Mexico a year ago. I had a lot of fun. I have a journal on the internet with alot of my pictures. I`ll be adding more to the journal. If you would like to see my journal just email me with your email address and ill send them to you. To the girls that didnt get the pictures they wanted sorry. The message was erased because it was in 2003 and i couldnt get your email address. So send it to me again and i will send you the link to my web site.
Posted by Priscilla; updated 08/02/04

Heii its cely e-mail me ur journal plz my e-mail is babbicely@netscape.net
Posted by cely; updated 08/02/04

Hey i would like to see it plz my e-mail is pink_bubble66@yahoo.com
Thanks
Posted by cathy; updated 08/02/04

I`d like to see your journal too!! my email is :beansrmean@sbcglobal.net

GRACIAS!! CIAO!!!
**Andi
Posted by Andrea; updated 08/02/04

Can you send me tha link to the website where you have your journal or can you email me sopme pics cuz my 15`s in a couple of months and I need help on how to plan it. My email is ferociousgirl4eva@yahoo.com
Posted by Marta; updated 09/06/04

Hey my email is cheergurl525@yahoo.com,could u plz send me the link.Id love to see ur pics!Thanx
Posted by Moriah; updated 09/06/04

Hi Im going to have my quince and I was wondering if you can email me your journal. My email adress is carolinaalejandra7@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Posted by Carolina; updated 09/06/04

Hey this is rebecca, pleaze send me sum pics!! i would really appreciate it! thanx
Much luv
Posted by ReBeCcA; updated 09/07/04

Hey i would like the picz xxbabiidoll1xx@aol.com please send them
Posted by ashlyn; updated 10/03/04

Could you please e-mail me a copy of your journal? My e-mail address is jmtrenck@hotmail.com.

Thank you.
Posted by JM; updated 10/04/04

Hey can u send me the site of ur journal or the website so i can c ur pictures my party is next year in july
Posted by Denise; updated 10/04/04

Hi w4tz up?
Hey do u think u can send ur link plezzz cuz i will loved 2 look @ it !!!!!!
Thankx,
Anna
Posted by anna; updated 11/26/04

Hey i`m trying to plan mine out and i`m not 100% sure of how one is suppose to look because i`ve only been to one in my whole life and thats why i was kind of little so i just try and plan mine off of wut i remember. =-( so please send me all hte pictures you have that could help me out thanks a lot -jessica my e-mail is: jessica.garza@doddse.net i know its a "weird" e-mail but i`m still in skool (of course) and they blocked off all the other e-mail sites so ya kno. Aight ttyl ~1`~
Posted by Jessica; updated 12/17/04

My e-mail is madstyleprincezz@yahoo.com
Posted by Dennise; updated 12/17/04

Hey i would like to see ur pictures cuz imma have my quine in june of 05 my email is crazzyblaxican@yahoo.com thanX
Posted by yessie; updated 12/26/04

My quince is coming up too, but I`d really like to see your pictures. My email is kdsuarez@yahoo.com thanks a lot.
Posted by Karla; updated 12/26/04

Hey my name is carla! well thanks for making a journal and stuff to show us future Quinceanera girls some great ideas.can you please send me your journal? well my E-mail adress is xxchuntiloverxx@yahoo.com.thank you
Posted by Carla; updated 12/27/04

IHey, can i see your journal becaus emy quince is coming soon.
Posted by Juanita; updated 01/01/05

I would like to see ur journal bc im planning my sisters quince and need some ideas, thanks! munchkin69rm@aol.com
Posted by marisela; updated 01/05/05

Hey please send me the link thanks!
Xxchuntiloverxx@yahoo.com
Thanks
Posted by Carla; updated 01/05/05

Hey gurl email it to me! my email is j_jbutterfly@yahoo.com
Posted by BABY GRL; updated 01/06/05