I Can Help

Hey girls i just wanted to tell you that im here to help you with anything about quinceañeras...trust me i know a lot since my mom has helped girls plan thier quinces so many times.... So if anyone has any questions just ask
Posted by Meli*; updated 07/29/04

Hi,yea I need ur help.well can u send me some speeches cause i don`t know how to start to make my speech.and i also need help in what should i do ,like when i get my last toy i was planning on having my little sisters and my little cousin play in the middle and i go and play with them.do you think is a good idea.e-mail me at natysweetangel@yahoo.com
Posted by natalie; updated 07/29/04

No problem i`ll send you the speeches and everything else as soon as i can*
Posted by Meli; updated 07/29/04

Hi, I need ur help.well can u send me some examples of speeches because i don`t know how to start to make my speech. Thanx
Posted by Lily; updated 09/09/04

Hey i really need help on getting songs to dance with my chambellanes and and my father so can you plz give me some i deas of good songs you might now ??plz
Posted by yadira; updated 09/09/04

Here is a list of songs i got off of quinceañera cds...
Marcha Triunfal De Aida-verdi, Chayan - tiempo de vals , Richard Clayderman Ballade Pour Adeline, Quinceanera (Thalia), El Vals De Las Mariposas, Vals Fascinación (Fascination), Vals de la Bella Durmiente (this is the song from sleeping beauty movie), Vals De Las Flores, Fechas Inolvidables, El Último Vals, Vals de Alejandra, Marcha Persa, Vals de los quince años -Fechas Inolvidables, El delfin azul -frank Purcel, Cuando Escuches Este Vals, Olimpica (Valses Mexicanos), Danubio Azul (blue Danube), Vals Emperador, morir Sonando -Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán, The Embassy Waltz.
Posted by Mely*; updated 09/12/04

I need so ideas with carriage centerpieces. Would you have any pictures that you can e-mail me.
Cutiegirls@earthlink.net
Posted by melly; updated 09/13/04

Please help me i have no idea on what to do just send me all the ideas you have please my email is cpealeadh2@yahoo.com
Thanks
Posted by Sandy; updated 09/19/04

OoO can you send muh sum speechez and any other ideaz on themes or Quinceanera or whatever ideaz you have plz...muh Quince will be in april thanx!

Thanx again,

AmYrEBeCcA
Posted by AmyrebecCA; updated 09/19/04

Hey Amyrebecca what is your e-mail adress so i can send you the information that you need...
Posted by Meli; updated 09/23/04

Hey my name is cindy i really need your help i have a problem with my chambelan he really acts gay and my 15 are in oct 16 he already said that he is going to bring problems to the party we havent one the invitations because of him i aske other gus but they dont want to al my cousins live in guatemala and i have to one else evrythin read the court of honor is all done but he is the problems and my parents trip about everything please help me im really desperate i realy need ur help thanks cindy
Posted by cindy; updated 09/23/04

Please help my email is 114kelly@univision.com
Posted by cindy; updated 09/23/04

Hey Meli I really need your help I don`t have any idea can you please send me some stuff ,some ideas and if u have pics please send them to me please my e-mail is marinescute@yahoo.com or marinesf@bellsouth.net
Posted by Marines; updated 09/25/04

I`m trying to plan a Quinceanera for my daughter to celebrate a part of her culture. I`m black, her father is Puerto Rican, but were not together. I`ve never heard of this before. Her birthday is in Feb. Do I have enough time? I don`t even know where to begin. PLEASE HELP!
Posted by tee; updated 09/28/04

Tee, is there an e-mail adress where i can send you all information on what a quinceañera is and how to plan one? if not than i will make sure you get the information here ok hope i can help
Posted by Meli; updated 09/28/04

That would be sooo great! My email is bettyboop2004@comcast.net. Thanx.
Posted by Tee; updated 09/28/04

Hey Meli,
I need a theme.
Can you give me ideaz of what my theme should be?
Also should my dress be lila, baby blue and white or just white? PLEAZ HELP!!
JUST POST A REPLAY THANX!!
Posted by Chicana Angel; updated 10/07/04

Your theme could be just about anything...cinderella, fairies, roses, stars, hearts, flowers, beauty and the beast, snow white, i even went to a quince whose theme was stripes it looked really pretty though just think hard and you`ll come up with something you`ll really like and i think your dress shouldn`t be just white have white in it just not all the way... I like the colors you chose ive never seen a dress lila, baby blue and white im sure itll look really pretty!
Posted by Mely; updated 10/09/04

Thanx mely!
You help me alot!! now i have an idea of what my theme could be when i make the final decision i`ll let ya know .k.
.K. I`ll try to see how all those colors will look good together. Thanx alot!!!!
Posted by Chicana Angel; updated 10/11/04