I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,
My 15 are going to be in March 14 2005 but beacause my birthday is on a monday i will do it on saturday 12 so we can party all night long. Well i needed help cuz my mom and dad doesn`t have that much money but they wanted to do me something because i am an excellent student.we rented the hall already but i don`t know what to do next. My mom can`t afrod that much just for the hall and she had to work alot we just came from Cuba .i really don`t know what to do next. If u guuys could help me i will really appriciated it.
E -mail me at marinescute@yahoo.com
Some tips will really help. And i just have 8 months to go.
Posted by Marines; updated 07/12/04

Hi,
I had the same problem but i got an idea. One day i decided to sell all the junk i dont need at home. I made alot of money. Than i got a job. That went well. You should try that.
Posted by Irma; updated 07/12/04

HMM HELLO MARCH 19TH FALLS ON A SATURDAY
Posted by LETTY; updated 07/12/04

Well look mamita wut u can do is rent tha hall n get padrinos n madrinas too help your parents get everythang ready n u say u jus cam from cuba well u have ne bros that can help u out with a lil bit of $$$ den u`ll be fine in plaza latina bazaar the ball room cost 995 for tha botton one the top 1,250 i suggest u get tha bottem one good luck i need help on this one too i only got 5 months left to go
Posted by Avigail; updated 07/13/04