Can Somebody Be My Chambelan?

I`m having my QuinceaƱera party and I need a chambelean. It`s in 2 years but i`m still looking ahead.
Oh! u have 2 live in Long Island by the way thats in New York.
Have fun Chicos
Posted by Jennipher; updated 07/07/04

Hey gurl do you not have like cousins or a brother or like a best guy freind to be in it
Posted by krystal; updated 07/07/04

NO i DON`T HAVE A BROTHER AND i DON`T WANT MY RELATIVES 2 B MY CHAMBELAN
Posted by Jennipher; updated 07/08/04

Do you have a guy best freind
Posted by krystal; updated 07/08/04

NOT NOW
Posted by Jennipher; updated 07/08/04

K well ima give you soem advice k... Like you still have time to find your chambelane so dont worry too much bout it right now juss give it some time like what you should be worrying abut right now is liek your hall and finding your dress and stuff like that well good luck on it
Posted by krystal; updated 07/08/04

Thanks do u have an idea were i can buy a dress
Posted by Jennipher; updated 07/09/04

My suggestion to you is start looking for dresses like get an idea of what you want and the style cuz since you still got 2 more yrs untill your quinceanera they will come out with more styles and nicer dresses but go to like google or some thing and on images put quinceanera dresses then see some dresses there and then click on the word web and it should give you some web sites for dresses
Posted by krystal; updated 07/09/04

Thax
Posted by Jennipher; updated 07/09/04

Hey girl...I was jus like u...I thought Of a chamablane wy 2 early....like 8 monthes b4...and then I didnt want him n it nemre bcuz if probs we had....so choose ur chamab like a monthe b4 ur quince...good luck...mine quince is 2morrow! :S LOL
Posted by jackie; updated 07/09/04

Hey gurl no problem.... If you need ne thing else ask

JACKIE CONGRATS ON YOUR QUINCEANERA! HAVE FUN HEY IF YOU CAN WOULD YOU SEND ME SOME PICS PLZ
Posted by krystal; updated 07/09/04