For Anyone Who Likes Babybash

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 07/06/04

HEy wassa
Alright you said your tio is baby bash`s manager? thas so koo well you see i wanted to ask you if you know kingz one also cuz i love them alot and i love their music and i would like to get them for my quinceanera please write back to my e mail Lots of luv - yesenia
Posted by yesenia; updated 07/06/04

My cousin works with babybashes cousin at H&R BLOCK in FRESNO CALIFORNIA.
Posted by melissa; updated 07/06/04

Hey wuz up well my 15 will be on May 14,2005
And i would like babybash to go well you can call me or email me (713) 849-8679 houston tx is where i stay.
THANK YOU!!!!!
Paulina Rodriguez
Posted by Paulina; updated 08/02/04

Hey nikki! say it would be so tite if u could get me baby bash for my 15 cuz i love his music and i write music of my own well just lyrics. Well please contact me at onecrazychica008@hotmail.com PLEASE! THANK U FOR READING!
Posted by abs; updated 08/02/04

Hey nikki g wat`s up?
It`s really cool that u know baby bash i was wondering if u know his cousin her name is Paula V. She lives in Utah. He came down here a while back. Well c ya holla back aiight!
Posted by bernie; updated 08/18/04

HEY WUZ UP WELL BABY BASH WAS JUST IN HOUSTON ,TX YOU KNOW (SPACE CITY) WELL ANYWAYS I KNOW BABYBASH AND HE IS A REALLY OUTGOING PERSON . WELL GOTS 2 GO HOLLA BACK.
Posted by Kristina flores; updated 09/16/04

OH YEAH DATS TRUE ,HE WAS N H-TOWN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO I GOT TO TALK TO HIM ON DA PHONE , HEY YALL HOLLA BACK MY EMAILIS RPBRAT6410@YAHOO.COM
Posted by ROSA; updated 09/17/04

Oh tats kool grl so ur uncle is baby bash manager or wat lol well hey yesenia i love kingz 1 too have u joined there forums ? oh yeah well grl wats ur email ? the one that said there uncle was baby bash manager ? mine is prinzessevelin2008@yahoo.com
Posted by eVeLiN; updated 09/18/04

Hey hook me up with babybash for my qince please
Posted by Amanda; updated 11/21/04

Hey nikki tell your tio to tell baby bash to hitup wichitafalls texas up at tommys
Posted by ari; updated 12/31/04

WELL I REALLY WANNA TRY TO GET BABY BASH AT MY 15. EMAIL ME AT j_jbutterfly@yahoo.com
Posted by JANETTE; updated 01/05/05

Hey ,
I `d love for you to be in my Quinseanera because
I think you have nice eye`s and I love listening to your
Sexy voice.And its not like I`m going to have a quinceanera every day.And just for you to be there
In that special day I would almost die. Love you
Lots and hope I meet you One day.Holla back at
Cho gurl love yous.
Always
Diana
Posted by Diana; updated 01/28/05

Hey i need that hook up like really bad. Cuz my mom is geting a tejano band. So please help me its very emberasing. I think i need to get want i want for my 15th birthsay party
Posted by amanda; updated 03/22/05

I`m am so curious to know wha nationality is he??? I know he`s hispanic, but is he Mexican or what??? Anyone know???
Posted by Claudia Camacho; updated 06/13/05

Hey i no ronnie, aka babybash well here is proof and you can ask your uncle his manager all this if you want first his real name is ronnie bryant
My nana his aunty
My aunty theresa is his cousin and so are her 2 kids
Johnay and erica
Theresa is going wit my uncle marcel
So i am not his blood relation jus cuz my cuhz no him so i call him my cousin

And my dad pierre is a real estate agent and he mite be sellin him a house out here so email me and more 411 comin peace

Imani
Posted by imani swift; updated 06/14/05

Hey so ur uncle is baby bash`s manager well tell him to have baby bash come to cleveland ohio sometime in december that would be really cool....u would rock so much cause i love baby bash a whole bunch....e-mail me if ur for real at bluecrush2328@yahoo.com or cinnabun691213@aol.com~much luv~
Posted by Zakiya; updated 07/19/05

My homegurl wuz thinking about singing with King Of Bling & when her 1st track wuz finished it just so happened that frankie, k1,lk2 ,& baby b were in town so they went out all together.
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/19/05

DAM Gurl!
This is Kristina AKA MiZ HoOcHiE!
Well Gurl my 15 is next year in Febuary or March! but dam i would LOVE 2 have Baby Bash @ my party! he was up here @ a club a couple of months ago 4 the Latium tour i was snuck into teh club 2 go see him thats how much i LOVE him! gurl how much will he charge? i live in TX Dallas! email me ASAP @ cristinaram@sbcglobal.net Thanks holla@ me ASAP
Posted by Kristina; updated 07/19/05

Hey i would luv babybash to come to tucson again cuz he was off tha chain ya noe i just went to a concert of his nad frankie js andthey were awesome well i would luv for hi to come and perform at rincon high in tucson since nobody eva comes to do stuff like dat in our skools and every1 would really apprecialte it thanx,,,
Ariana cruz junior at rincon high school
Posted by ariana; updated 11/03/05

Hey dude if your serious about your uncle being baby bash`s manager, maybe you can help me out. I know this is ahead of time a lil bit but my neices 15th b-day is in may 2007. How can i get into contact with your uncle, the manager? and oh, roughly, know how much they`d charge me? -- email me back... Laters Jovi
Posted by Jovi; updated 01/24/06