Oleg Cassini CV006 - WANTED

Looking for this gown in a 12 or larger.
Posted by Janine; updated 07/01/04

Thank you for the offer but I have seen the DaVinci dress and due to the differences I prefer the Oleg Cassini.

But thank You
Posted by Janine; updated 07/03/04

Still want this dress in either a 12 or 14.
Posted by Janine; updated 07/06/04

Janine, I just have to tell you that I bought the Davicini gown from a shop in CT and I had their seamstress take out the zipper and make it into tie back like the David`s and it looks great and i still saved money!! I am so glad I did this!!
Posted by Betty; updated 07/07/04

Do you have any pictures? Also did you do anything about the train length? I tried on other gowns with sweep trains and just didn`t like them as much.
Posted by Janine; updated 07/07/04

I don`t pictures right know but I can take some for you. As far as the train the seamstress could not do anything about making it longer but I am glad she didn`t because the way she bustled it was simple but elegant. I think if it was a longer train the bustle would have been busier. I thought I wanted a longer train but I glad for the shorter train because the bustle was exactly what I wanted but didn`t realize it until how the seamstress did what she did. I hope this helps you.
Posted by Betty; updated 07/07/04

Betty,
If you do get pictures please do let me know. I would love to see how the back turned out. Also did you get the ivory or the white?
Posted by Janine; updated 07/07/04

I have this wedding dress for sale.
Posted by Tiffany; updated 12/27/10