Dance Party, USA

Im looking for anyone that might know something about the cast that used to be on Dance Party USA in the late 80`s - Bob Catalano, etc. Websites.....anything....
Posted by Heather; updated 06/15/04

I was on Dancin` On Air nine times in the spring of 1982. I have been wanting copies of those shows desperately all these years. If anyone has tapes of the show during that period, I would be greatful beyond measure. I would of course pay for them. Please please please email me if you have any tapes.
Posted by Barrie Levine; updated 06/15/04

Anyone looking for tapes? I`m looking to get rid of mine. Takes up too much space and I hardly have any in my apartment. If not I just might throw them away. Just leave your email address & I`ll get back to you.
Posted by JJavins; updated 09/24/04

Anyone looking for tapes? I`m looking to get rid of mine. Takes up too much space and I hardly have any in my apartment. If not I just might throw them away. Just leave your email address & I`ll get back to you.
Posted by JJavins; updated 09/26/04

I went on the show in 1989 with my cousin who was 3 years older than I, i remember i was only like 12 at the time and my mom drove us from connecticut to new jersey. My cousin helped me dress up and look a little older we had such a good time and got to dance on the stage with the other regulars and got our names announced over the air. I still have copies of those tapes. I was just thinking about it and seached the web. Its funny how im not the only one
Posted by jess; updated 10/18/04

If anyone has a Dancin on Air tape for January 1987, please contact me at lsartin1@comcast.net. Thanks!
Posted by Lisa; updated 11/04/04

Dance Party USA was hot ! Bob was so fine with those Shades where is he now!
Posted by shawana; updated 02/27/06

Kelly Ripa from dance party usa is on the Regis and Kelly morning show.
Posted by Teri; updated 07/07/06

I was on Dance party USA I loved that show Chris Tulley was my man HA HA HA HA !!!! I was wondering if I could find the magazine they had dedicated to them years ago Iwa in a few copies adn would love to get a hold of them
Posted by Jannie; updated 01/12/07

Hey you guys, I`m not offended that none of you guys remembers me, but this is Andre from Dance Party USA. I`m the one who did the choreography for the show and Michael Jackson dance routines. But my ego`s not hurt. Hey Heather i`ll send you an email. You guys remember "if I can look up, I can get up". See you at the top.
Posted by Andre Carroll; updated 06/29/07

Elizabeth Is my sister
Posted by Dennis; updated 06/11/09

Recent pixs of bob catalano

Http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0145813/resumephotos
Posted by jen; updated 07/24/11

You can find Bobby Catalano on Facebook. I friended him and he replied back!
Posted by Cathy; updated 05/11/12

Hey all of you Dance Party USA fans, or should I say Bob catalano fans... You can find different things connected to the show and Bob and others. Also try finding them on fb. Bob is recently married and lives in Vegas. I`m friends with him, which I was shocked when he accepted. My cousin got me hooked, we watched every day after school. We even started a catalog of info on all the regulars.
Posted by Tara; updated 03/26/17