Quincenera

I am looking for ideas for center pieces.
I am looking for balloon decorations.
I live in Dallas, so if anyone can give me information on places I can go to. Thanks.
Posted by Rosa Flores; updated 06/15/04

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am looking for a song for my valtz but I need it in spanish and I dont want a boring one or a song that is played out like the one by Chayanne. Please anyone help me! I need it asap because my 15 is in October so i need to start my practices of the dance. If you can email me w/ any ideas of a song (or songs) at kittycat_jens@hotmail.com i would appriciate it. Thanx. -Jens
Posted by Jens; updated 07/02/04

Hey pplz.
Well i really need help...=/. I want a baby pink Quince dress and the damas to have a sexy burgandi-red type colour. Do you think that would go? I mean itz kinda like a Valentines-Quincenera. Plez, help??!!
Posted by Salina; updated 01/20/05

If you want to have a centerpiece and more ideas you can go to www.Quincenaera-Botique.com
Posted by Deannna; updated 01/22/05

Hey I`m going to have a quincenera in october in 2005. And I need a limo and I don`t know where to get it at I live In Tacoma WA
Posted by sherry; updated 03/01/05

Rosa Flores I`m Karen from that Dallas,Texas(Oak Cliff yeah that`s my hood)and I think you should have your QuiceƱera dress baby blue cause you know up in this D-Town it`s all bout that blue.
Posted by Karen; updated 06/01/05

Their`s a lot that you need for a quincenera.Magie if you still need help knowing what you need e-mail me.Also for anybody else.
E-Mail Me or im me at Perezloren@aol.com
Posted by Loren; updated 06/11/05

Go to joyfulevents.com They have everyting
Posted by jess; updated 07/16/05

I need some scripture references used in the service - please help me with ideas.

Thanks!
Posted by Enrique Naranjo; updated 07/27/05

For decorations in the Dallas Ft. Worth metroplex go to Bill Reed Decorations. They can create any style, any theme you can imagine. See some of their work online at www.billreed.com.
Posted by Marjorie; updated 07/27/05

Hi i.m from laredo and we have a couple of stores downtown where they a have beautiful arrangements to floral arrangements for church to centerpieces for the quincera tables they have many to choose from and inexpensive you can even buy the stuff from them and do it your self....store is called imperio crafts 956-712-8373
Posted by cristy; updated 09/13/05

Quinceanera / Sweet 15 Songs at www.myquincemusic.com

Visit our page for more info: G-Mara Song Productions ~ Special Events

Posted by Gmara; 12/14/12
Posted by Gmara; updated 12/14/12