Discontinued Oleg Cassini

I was hoping someone could help me find a discontinued oleg cassini dress from david`s bridal it has a golden sash around the waist.
Thanks,
Naysha
Posted by Naysha; updated 06/10/04

I have one in a size 2 that has not been worn. Email me if you are interested.
Posted by Monica; updated 06/14/04

Oops...my email is MJH-L@earthlink.net

The dress is still in the bag with tags attached. Never even tried it on. I would sell it with the slip and two veils.
Posted by Monica; updated 06/14/04

I have that dress in a size 4, never worn. I have pictures I can send.
Email me if interested.
Thaushalter@muellercommunications.com
Posted by Tara; updated 06/17/04

I have the dress in a size 12 never worn, or even tried on - so no alterations -- tags still attached.
Posted by Carol; updated 06/20/04

Saw this one one sale at my local davids bridals, size 4 & 14 I think.

Meghankmarkovich@yahoo.com
Posted by meghan; updated 06/21/04

I would like to have this dress in the size 12. How much are you asking?
Posted by Kristina; updated 07/14/04

Hi! im also interested in the size 12. Please email me to discuss price, etc, if its still available! thanks!!!

Kalahari4@hotmail.com

M.
Posted by m; updated 07/14/04

We paid $950 plus tax for this dress. It is in the bag, still with tags, it was never even tried on! Dress was paid for by the prospective groom`s mother (before he caught bride to be in bed with someone else!!) They would like $800 or best offer -- (I am groom`s aunt)
There are 2 veils and a headpiece also available if you are interested I can send the # on those too --
Email at developmentalcat@mindspring.com
Posted by Cat; updated 07/15/04

Cat

I am extremely interested in the dress. I tried to email you but it was returned to me. My email is onckenk@lls.org. Please contact me. Thanks
Posted by Kris; updated 07/16/04

Kris - I tried to email you, but I am not sure if it got through. Could you let me know? Thanks!
Posted by Carol; updated 07/21/04

I am going to list the size 12 dress on ebay this week. If anyone here is still interested in the dress, email me at
Developmentalcat@earthlink.net
(NOTE THE EMAIL IN EARLIER POST WAS INCORRECT! )
Posted by Cat; updated 07/25/04

I have the exact dress in size 4 new with tags, unaltered and will sell it for $500 or BO. I have decided on another dress and will need to sell this one. Email me if interested. Pradster@mn.rr.com
Posted by Pradith; updated 08/26/04

I have this dress (style #CTO39) in a size 10. It is brand new with tags, never been altered. Dress was shipped directly to me from warehouse, so never even used as a floor sample! I am selling for $650 OBO. Email me for any info at all! :)
Posted by ali; updated 08/29/04

Da Vinci has a dress like that..go to the website GooD LucK
Posted by Chris; updated 08/31/04

Hello All,
Is anyone still looking for this gown?? I have one, never worn, brand new, original Oleg. Not a second or sample, or knock off. It is original gown. We purchased new, and canceled wedding. Please post e-mail if anyone is still interested.
Thanks.
Posted by Natalie; updated 09/06/04

I too, have this beautiful dress - NEW with tags in a size 12. Dress never tried on - wedding canceled. Paid $950 - considering all offers. See the dress site at http://home.mindspring.com/~gown4sale/

Good Luck with your wedding plans!
Posted by Cat; updated 11/23/04