Beach Wedding Dress!

I am having a wedding clam bake on the beach...all of the above info has been helpful, but I still have not found my dress...any further info is welcome! Also, people are asking me what do THEY wear, and I`m not sure what my answer should be...advice?
Thanks
Posted by Sue; updated 04/06/03

I am getting married this summer on St. John and having the same problem you are!!! I can`t find a simple beach wedding dress... Any ideas?
Posted by julie; updated 04/06/03

Have you tried Caribbean Wraps? They have some really nice ideas.
Posted by Bev; updated 05/15/03

I don`t know if you guys will see this before it ends but I just saw this Maggie this morning that would be perfect for a beach wedding. The seller is great! I bought my dress from her. If it ends without a buyer you could email her & I am sure you would get it for the $100.00 starting price.

Http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2830533030&category=15723

This seller has offered some really great "beachy" dresses. This link is to her last auctions (she doesn`t have anything up right now). I am sure you could email her & see if she has sold them yet. Her seller id is bridedesign (in case the link doesn`t work).

Http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=bridedesign&include=0&since=30&sort=3&rows=25

Good luck!
Posted by Leah; updated 05/16/03

Ladies I have some simple and inexpensive dresses that would be perfect for a beach wedding, email me your sizes and I can send you pics and prices. My email is impressivedesigns@hotmail.com.
Posted by Tamikia; updated 06/17/03

I have a white sheath style gown with detachable train.tank top style but has illusion netting in middle of strap.Bodice has appliques with small beads.Hard to explain. Very summery(Nice word) The back is open with same . I can send pics if like. I can sell for $125. I think sixe 10.Please e-mail me at akb1red@aol.com
Posted by cathy; updated 06/22/03