Re: Can You Ladies Help Me???

How exciting, I love Disney World! We also got engaged there(in Paris watching fireworks)! And also went their for our honeymoon, and have already booked for this September!
Favors could be tea cups with candles(like from Beauty and the Beast). The dollar store always have cups and saucers for $1.00. If your having to many for your wedding to do it for, it could be a shower favor. When I was shopping for invitations I saw some Disney themed ones online. I don`t know what month your getting married in, but if pumpkins are in season you could make a centerpiece(maybe for the head table) using a pumpkin painted like a carriage . And then use wire and sculpt "wheels" I probably am not really describing this too well, but my MOH did it for a centerpiece at my shower (we had a fall theme), and it turned out beautiful. On the back she wrote "And they lived happily ever after." Everyone at the shower wanted a picture of it. Let me go think some more and see if I can come up with anymore! GoodLuck!
I just reread your post and realise it is pretty old, if you have already gotten married let us know what you did, or if your yet to get married fill us in on the plans so far!
Posted by RecentBride; updated 02/01/04